Disneyland Tickets

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
I'm going to Disneyland Dec 14th and was wondering if there is a place to buy actual Disneyland E-Tickets (Not like a voucher from Ares) so I can avoid the ticket booths and walk straight to the entrance?

If not, I'm just going to pay the full price at Disneyland.com because I don't want to wait at the ticket booths. Last time, I had to wait at least 30 minutes to redeem my voucher and it caused me to almost miss a dinner reservation.

Chef Mickey

Original Poster
Don't make it complicated. Just go to Disneyland.com and buy the tickets. Easy.
Yeah, $50 more but I'm just going to do it. You can confirm I can just use the e-ticket from Disney at the entrance and not have to go to a ticket booth?

Phroobar

You just print out the ticket and bring it to the entrance. They scan it, print out a ticket and take your picture. It makes all the AP people behind you mad because of how long it takes (about a minute).

Travel Junkie

Beware - it produces a really nice electronic ticket directly on your phone now with animated fireworks, no need to print it anymore. I had something similar with Shanghai so not sure how new that is to Disneyland. I only bought in advance this time because they have steep discounts for Canadians. I'm the weird person who generally buys direct from the ticket booth and yet has no fear about keeping my e-tickets electronic.

Paris on the other hand has the most inane electronic ticketing process. There is like a five step verification to unlock the ticket and it actually requires physical printing... which I twice have not thought about and then stupidly tried to navigate a European keyboard in a hotel. I think it has to be inane because the thing you finally do print out is your actual true ticket.

Apparently, depending on the park, I swing wildly between acting like a Baby boomer and a Millennial.

The e-tickets on your phone haven't seem to caught on yet at Disneyland. I'm sure it will in time though.

I prefer to buy on site as well whenever possible although since it is more and more becoming cheaper to buy in advance I am doing it less and less. I agree about Paris. My understanding is to get those special offseason priced tickets (mini or magic tickets?) you needed to buy online and it took forever to figure it out. I plan on heading to Shanghai next year so I'll have to figure that out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom