Disneyland Paris Trip Report January 2016 returning to DLP

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
Hey Everyone!

We decided to go on a last minute trip to Disneyland Paris as we had not been there in years.

I (Steph) remembered when there was only one park and my partner Dave was there and Tower of Terror was being built at the time.

So it had been a while and we were really excited. We recorded our trip and wanted to show you how we got on. We were also joined by the lovely Ellie Steadman who goes there regularly and was our guide around the parks.

We hope you enjoy our videos. If you could be so kind as to give it a like and if you want to see our WDW videos we have posted them on the WDW trip reports or subscribe to our YouTube channel for more videos

Thanks everyone

Steph & Dave

Day 1 Part 1 The Journey and Disney's Enchanted Christmas Parade

Day 1 Part 2 Going on Space Mountain & Lighting of the Christmas tree

Day 2 Part 1 Walt Disney Studios & Old school Star Tours

Day 2 Part 2 Meeting a Dragon & Frozen Sing Along

Day 3 Part 1 Best Steaks at Chef Remy's & Sale in Disneyland ?

Day 3 Part 2 Exploring Disneyland in detail through Land & Sea

Day 4 Part 1 Racing Ellie Steadman & Eating a Darth Vader Burger

Day 4 Part 2 Making friends with Goofy & Delays coming home

Last edited:

Zolameme

Hi steph and Dave can I just say thank you for all your brilliant vlogs I went to Florida September 2015 and your vlogs helped so much and I will be going to DLP in December of this year never been and have to say your vlogs on Paris have made me even more excited keep up the good work and again may thanks for your vlogs I look forward to whatching more of your adventures

Daveeeeed

Thanks so much for sharing you time on film at Disneyland Paris!!!! Brings back memories of the trip me and my family had in 2013. We're going back in May and we were wondering if there was anything worth knowing before we go. Thanks so much!

Krispy Smore

Original Poster
Thanks so much for sharing you time on film at Disneyland Paris!!!! Brings back memories of the trip me and my family had in 2013. We're going back in May and we were wondering if there was anything worth knowing before we go. Thanks so much!

well the Ratatouille ride gets very busy so if you can get a fast pass as soon as you can. Also there is alot of character interactions this year due to the refurbishments and to be honest there is not queue or line to get a picture with them. its a free for all just get your kid up close and then the character will take a picture with you, sounds weird but thats what we saw when we were there.

Also we have found out that if you go to guest relations the day before you can find out what restaurants are available to book for if you can try Chef Remy's Bistro great food. We really want to try Inventions which is in Disneyland Paris Hotel. We are still new to this park so thats all we can recommend.

We are going back in April 24th for 3 nights so we will let you know what its like at the time :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom