Disneyland Paris Half Marathon

Mad Stitch

Got my medical form uploaded and received three e-mails. C2C certificate accepted, medical certificate accepted, and this:

Congratulations! You are now registered for the "Inaugural Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon Weekend": Disneyland® Paris Half Marathon .

As a reminder, you will receive your runner number by email, 30 days prior to the event.
Then, 15 days before the event, you will receive an email with your official document to provide at the expo, in order to retrieve your g'EAR bag.
I uploaded my Dark Side certificate and my medical waver. I received 2 e-mails saying that both were accepted, but I did not get the third saying "Congratulations! You are now registered..." I wonder if I should be concerned? The trip was paid in full when I booked so there should be nothing holding this up.

Reminder, only 1 month left to complete these steps if you have not already.

Texas84

I uploaded my Dark Side certificate and my medical waver. I received 2 e-mails saying that both were accepted, but I did not get the third saying "Congratulations! You are now registered..." I wonder if I should be concerned? The trip was paid in full when I booked so there should be nothing holding this up.

Reminder, only 1 month left to complete these steps if you have not already.

Did you go back in to the web site and look? Wouldn't hurt to e-mail them.

I'm still debating how to get to Paris. Probably need to book that soon.

Mad Stitch

Did you go back in to the web site and look? Wouldn't hurt to e-mail them.

I'm still debating how to get to Paris. Probably need to book that soon.
I received my final confirmation today, I'm good to go. I haven't booked my flight either. I'm considering moving to Central Florida this summer so by then I may need a flight out of MCO.

Texas84

Checked Paris airfares today and they dropped $200. My plane is half full right now.

Delta also offered me an upgrade to business for $1,000. Grabbed it. The full business price is $8K.

Tinkerbell 8

Booked our flight today! Direct flight from Philly to CDG, arriving Thursday 22nd, staying at DLP for 4 nights then in Paris for 2 nights, leaving Wed 28th. Round trip for both of us was only $1250 so I had to jump on it, that was the price per person a few months ago!

FerretAfros

I pulled the trigger and booked my flights last night, since the price had dropped significantly from the previous price (which I already thought was a decent value). I checked again this morning, and the price had dropped by another $17

Whatever. I still think that $537 roundtrip to Europe is a steal, so I really can't complain about those last few dollars at this point

I'm starting to get excited about figuring out all my other plans while I'm there. We already have plans for Oktoberfest after the race, but I have another week and a half that's still TBD at this point

Mad Stitch

I still need to book my flight. I want to spend some time in the city but I've been so busy lately I haven't had any time to do research.

JillC LI

I pulled the trigger and booked my flights last night, since the price had dropped significantly from the previous price (which I already thought was a decent value). I checked again this morning, and the price had dropped by another $17

Whatever. I still think that $537 roundtrip to Europe is a steal, so I really can't complain about those last few dollars at this point

I'm starting to get excited about figuring out all my other plans while I'm there. We already have plans for Oktoberfest after the race, but I have another week and a half that's still TBD at this point

If you're going to Munich, DH and I honeymooned there and have been back several times (including last summer with the kids) as well as to Bavaria in general. I can give you ideas if you go there.

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Train drivers are on strike. Hopefully that's resolved by race day. I have a round trip bus ticket in my travel package. :)

Summer will be over and the fall school holidays won't have started so in all likelihood there will be no problem. And I have the advantage of knowing that it is still a drivable distance :)

Minnie1986

What are the exact dates of the marathon? Is it 24-25 September? I'm going on the 23rd and am trying to figure out how this may affect the experience for me. Any help/info is appreciated.

Texas84

What are the exact dates of the marathon? Is it 24-25 September? I'm going on the 23rd and am trying to figure out how this may affect the experience for me. Any help/info is appreciated.

Yep, 5K on the 24th and half marathon on the 25th. Both start times are 0700.

Texas84

Do you think this would have any affect on park operations on the 23rd? Unfortunately, they don't have an email and I can't exactly call Paris.

There is a runner's kick-off party Friday night in the Studios park. Other than that there should not be any impact on the parks. Parking and traffic could be an issue with registration on Friday. That is at the Events Arena.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom