Disneyland Paris announces Panoramagique.

DisKid

Original Poster
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>Disneyland Paris announces Panoramagique.</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
<TABLE width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> Starting in April of 2005, guests can view the Disneyland Resort Paris in a whole new way, from a whole new place! Imagine seeing your favorite parks form the air, now you can with Panoramagique! Board a hot air balloon from Lake Disney for a six minute sky view tour of Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios, plus the Disney Village and hotels!

A brand new attraction, unique to Disneyland Resort Paris.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thought this was very interesting. Too bad Disney World couldn't have a Hot air balloon tour.:( Maybe someday...if this works!:D

jrriddle

DisKid said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>Disneyland Paris announces Panoramagique.</TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#ffffff colSpan=2>
<TABLE width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> Starting in April of 2005, guests can view the Disneyland Resort Paris in a whole new way, from a whole new place! Imagine seeing your favorite parks form the air, now you can with Panoramagique! Board a hot air balloon from Lake Disney for a six minute sky view tour of Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios, plus the Disney Village and hotels!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Thought this was very interesting. Too bad Disney World couldn't have a Hot air balloon tour.:( Maybe someday...if this works!:D

I thought about the same thing when I first read about this. But where? Pleasure Island? The Boardwalk for a view of Epcot & MGM?
At any rate, I think it's a great idea. I really like the design of the baloon's basket. I think it's a great idea, but like so many other attractions at DLP I guess it will a seasonal thing.

wdwswan&dolphin

DisKid said:

<TABLE width="98%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[url="http://www.disneycorner.com/images/topics/dlparis.gif"]http://www.disneycorner.com/images/topics/dlparis.gif[/url] Starting in April of 2005, guests can view the Disneyland Resort Paris in a whole new way, from a whole new place! Imagine seeing your favorite parks form the air, now you can with Panoramagique! Board a hot air balloon from Lake Disney for a six minute sky view tour of Disneyland Park and the Walt Disney Studios, plus the Disney Village and hotels!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Interesting...I remember when I traveled to Walt Disney World when I was younger seeing Mickey Mouse-shaped hot-air balloons in the Magic KIngdom Resort Area. (For those who never saw them, the 199? A Day At The Magic Kingdom video features one in the opening title scene.) Has anyone else seen one in person?

jrriddle

wdwswan&dolphin said:
Interesting...I remember when I traveled to Walt Disney World when I was younger seeing Mickey Mouse-shaped hot-air balloons in the Magic KIngdom Resort Area. (For those who never saw them, the 199? A Day At The Magic Kingdom video features one in the opening title scene.) Has anyone else seen one in person?

I think you might have seen the old "Earforce One" balloon. But I don't think it was ever available for the public's use, as far as I know.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom