Disneyland Musical Marriage Proposal

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Original Poster
Ok I was roaming around youtube and found this awesome video. I don't care if it is real or fake but it has always been my dream to propose and get married at Walt Disney World. I know this id Disneyland but it's the same idea. I love how I know all of the songs they hum and rides they talk about and everything. Sorry I just had to share this. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpojZ0COU3Y

jhastings74

Very cute! Obviously, if real, there must have been quite a few inside strings pulled, between the music, camera angles, etc. But adorable, nonetheless...:animwink:

i watched this last night too and I loved it. It's obviously staged, but the girl looks genuinely surprised. My theory is that they met while working in Disneyland (he says he brought her to the spot they met for the first time) so possibly they managed to work this out by having the cast member connection.

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
No, the whole thing (aside from audience reaction) is staged. She's just and actress, he's just an actor.
Sorry.

No, the whole thing (aside from audience reaction) is staged. She's just and actress, he's just an actor.
Sorry.

Huh, not saying youre not right. The only reason I thought it wasn't fake was because I wanted to think that way. haha... But why did they do this? What was the point to have this fake proposal only once? Or maybe they didn't do it just once. Was it all staged solely for the purpose of this video on the Disney Parks youtube account?

krankenstein

Yeah, it was staged. They had signs out in front of DL the day they did it to inform people of filming happening in the park. It's basically one huge ad for the Summer Nightastic promotion. Watch it again and listen/watch for the references to Fantasmic!, Main Street Electrical Parade, and the new Magical Fireworks.

magicmaya

My boyfriend can't sing :lookaroun
but he does live in beverly hills.
My engagement will be in Fiji!
But thats another 10 years
:lol::lookaroun:wave:

EPCOTPluto

Yeah, it was staged. They had signs out in front of DL the day they did it to inform people of filming happening in the park. It's basically one huge ad for the Summer Nightastic promotion. Watch it again and listen/watch for the references to Fantasmic!, Main Street Electrical Parade, and the new Magical Fireworks.

I wonder whether Fantasmic! here at WDW would ever get a refurb in similar proportions to Disneyland's. It would be nice for some changes in the show. And that dragon! :dazzle:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom