'Disneyland feels classist now' - article LA Times

NelleBelle

Enjoy!

Let me know if you have trouble accessing the article. You should be able to see it, but I have my doubts.

Sorry, can’t access it for some reason. But from the above discussion, I get the subtext of the article.

The Empress Lilly

Original Poster
Sorry, can’t access it for some reason. But from the above discussion, I get the subtext of the article.
Sorry. Here is a cut and paste. Unfortunately, it's missing the photos of the people quoted in the article.

]Disneyland feels classist now. Is it killing the magic for everyone?​

“Disneyland is your land.”
Those were Walt Disney’s words to the crowd in his speech on the park’s opening day in 1955. But that didn’t mean he was giving it away — only that the park’s patriarch had ideals for what Disneyland could be. Those ideals have long clashed with Disneyland’s interests as a business enterprise.
Disneyland is a place I visit regularly, typically at least twice per month. Normally it’s a reset, where I return after a particularly stressful day or week. But there have been times on recent trips where a new feeling has crept into my Disneyland experience — the unsettling sense that I could be having more fun if I spent more money.

Prior to Disneyland’s extended, pandemic-forced closure, once you passed the gates, everyone had the opportunity to have more or less the same magical day in Disneyland. But today, that admission fee comes with an asterisk: Arguably, to enjoy your day at the Disneyland Resort you will need to purchase a host of add-ons.
[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Text that reads The Great Big Highly Specific Guide To Disneyland[/COLOR]
This can get confusing. Tucked in the Disneyland app is [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]the line-skipping feature Genie+[/COLOR], which typically starts at $25 but on crowded days will hit $30. Genie+ provides access to Lightning Lanes — what was called FastPass and was free in the pre-pandemic days — but some Lightning Lanes now charge an extra fee in addition. At Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, bypassing the standby line will cost you an extra $20 on most days. To pay an added $50 to get on the rides you want after paying as much as $244 just to walk through the turnstile is exhausting.
Disneyland has never been without special privileges for those who can afford them, such as high-priced VIP tours or the fine-dining 21 Royal experience, where up to 12 guests can split a bill of around $15,000. And then there is the private restaurant and lounge that is Club 33, which costs tens of thousands to join and is tucked in a corner of New Orleans Square. But those have mostly been out-of-the-way accoutrements for the in-the-know, whereas the new microtransactions make a divide part of the everyday Disneyland experience.
Today, this sense of haves versus have-nots is starting to create a caste system that can make everyone feel bad. One doesn’t feel so special when standing still in line just to watch those who shelled out more cash stroll by. And those who do spring for Genie+ can feel an unwelcome sense of privilege — and perhaps get some annoyed stares — as they glide past the masses.
There are other headaches. If one wants some added convenience, as well as the ability to play a scavenger-hunt-like game in [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge[/COLOR], there’s Magic Band+ to consider, which, while far from a required add-on, can cost around another $35 to $65 per person. And this is all after paying for parking, which is another $30 — or $50 if you opt for “preferred parking” (tip: Don’t, as it provides little benefit).
Entering Disneyland has become akin to booting up a free-to-play mobile game — you can only get by playing for so long before being reminded that you’re all out of coins. And all those microtransactions can kill the magic. The new system views Disneyland not as a cultural institution but as an extension of, say, Disney+, the streaming service with its own tiers (ads or no ads) that create different levels of access. But what works on our television sets doesn’t translate so well to a physical space.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]

[/COLOR]

A long-lost fantasy​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Walt Disney wanted the park to represent a better, more triumphant version of reality, a place where we don’t just escape into fantasy but also see better versions of ourselves and the world we live in. But divorcing oneself from the frustrations of life beyond the Disneyland berm becomes a more difficult task when one’s experience is dictated so heavily by one’s ability — or inability — to spend [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]more than the cost of admission[/COLOR].
Even in the park’s early days, fans accused Uncle Walt of making it too expensive for the common American.
“That’s an old-hat thing,” Disney told journalist Pete Martin of the Saturday Evening Post in 1956 when he asked about Disneyland prices, and as confirmed by the Walt Disney Family Museum, which has a transcript of the interview. At the time, the cost of adult admission to Disneyland would run around $3, or close to $34 today.
An archival black-and-white photo of a long line of people waiting to enter Disneyland.

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]On July 18, 1955, a crowd of about 15,000 lined up before Disneyland ticket windows opened to the public for the first time. Many had waited throughout the night. This photo was published in the July 19, 1955, Los Angeles Times.

(Los Angeles Times)[/COLOR]

Disney dismissed the charge that Disneyland was too costly, noting that, in addition to security and park upkeep, he had a list of bills other entertainment enterprises didn’t: new attractions for one, and new monkeys on the Jungle Cruise for another (“My monkeys have gone to pot,” Disney said). And, Disney reasoned, Disneyland could be a full 13 hours of entertainment.
“How can they compare Disneyland prices with anything else because there is nothing else like it,” Disney said.

[/COLOR]

Out of touch or just business?​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]But one doesn’t need to go back to the 1950s or even the 1970s and the era of ticket books to note how things have changed. The Disneyland experience post-pandemic is significantly different than it was in 2019, when there was still a free FastPass option.
It’s a business perspective that views Disneyland as a transactional rather than a transformational experience. And it’s debatable if all of this has resulted in a better experience or just one with more marketing opportunities.
Increasingly, every crevice of the park is seen as land for a synergistic tie-in. Take the makeover of a Disney California Adventure dining area into a nod to San Fransokyo from the “Big Hero 6” films and series: It’s an unnecessary spend, remaking a relatively quiet slice of the park into another place for character meet-and-greets and merchandise kiosks.
Genie+, I believe, is increasingly a necessary purchase to have a successful Disneyland day. But it makes going to Disneyland feel pay-to-win. The dangerous slippery slope is the [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Individual Lightning Lane[/COLOR], and Disney, thankfully, has used it sparingly, saving it largely for new rides such as Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and the ever-popular Rise of the Resistance and Radiator Springs Racers. Unfortunately, Genie+ wait times can themselves sometimes stretch upward of 25 minutes, which is only going to have a negative effect on standby wait times.
This hasn’t even touched on other ways Disneyland can nickel-and-dime guests. Sites such as Disney Food Blog, for instance, do a fine job of tracking the relatively consistent price increases on food items, and these days a bottle of water can cost close to $4.50, which seems offensive in a region that’s often sunny and warm. Do yourself a favor and bring a refillable water bottle.

But recent comments by [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]reinstated CEO Bob Iger[/COLOR] have raised hope among fans that changes could be coming. “I always believed that Disney was a brand that needs to be accessible,” he reportedly told a Morgan Stanley media conference in March. “And I think that in our zeal to grow profits, we may have been a little bit too aggressive about some of our pricing.”
Much of this microtransaction approach occurred during the [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]brief regime of Bob Chapek[/COLOR], who prior to becoming CEO in 2020 had been leader of the parks division since 2015. And while Chapek’s reign over the parks overlapped with Iger’s earlier tenure, many of the projects launched in the Chapek era telegraph an overall approach to Disney parks that views them as little more than brand deposits. See, for instance, the remake of California Adventure’s Paradise Pier to [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Pixar Pier[/COLOR], a theming-on-the-cheap approach that did little more than add a Pixar gloss to what had been elegantly designed as a nod to California history.
The most ambitious project launched in the Chapek era — the[COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)] brilliant Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World[/COLOR], commonly known as the “Star Wars” hotel — debuted in 2022 with a cost that is laughably out of touch with essentially all of America, as prices start at around $5,000 for two guests for two nights. All of this combined created the impression, rightly or wrongly, that Chapek viewed the Disney theme parks and their hotels as retail rather than life-altering experiences. Iger’s recent comments imply that he recognizes how fans currently view the brand.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Steps in the right direction​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Disney deserves credit for making a number of consumer-friendly changes in recent weeks.
Shortly after Iger was reinstalled as CEO, the company announced that it would do away with some pandemic-era restrictions, with one goal being to allow ticket buyers to more easily move between parks. Those with Park-Hopper tickets now can swap locations starting at 11 a.m. Previously, it was 1 p.m., which would lock paying guests out of a portion of the resort until the early afternoon.
The company also said it would include, for now, PhotoPass downloads in all Genie+ purchases. More important, the company announced that it would add close to two months’ worth of days when visitors could pay the lowest price for a single park visit: $104. Thus far, that has resulted in the ability to visit Disneyland at its most approachable price on multiple midweek days in May and June, a change from prior years.
There’s more that can be done. While Genie+ isn’t going anywhere, its price can fluctuate based on crowd level. It’d be nice to end the guessing game and keep Genie+ fixed at a more inviting $20, allowing more guests to partake in line-skipping benefits. Disneyland should also take after Walt Disney World and make hotel parking free for those guests who are spending the night. Currently, it’s an added $35 per day on rooms at its three hotels that can only rarely be had for less than $400 per night.
None of this, of course, is an exact science. As the park’s patriarch said, comparing Disneyland prices to other entertainment offerings is a challenge, as there’s simply “nothing else like it.” And many, including me, are willing to pay for such an experience. But even the most die-hard of fans have a breaking point, and that too is an old-hat thing.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]

DisneyHead123

Given the high cost of a Disney vacation and the relatively low cost of Genie+ compared to that, this argument doesn’t resonate. Aside from which, Genie+ doesn’t work particularly well, so the difference in having it vs. not having it is nothing like the difference between doing a VIP tour or doing standby. It’s not like you stroll past people in line all day with a Genie+ purchase. You get a couple of decent rides after sacrificing your morning sleep.

Riviera Rita

A very interesting article. I won't add my tuppenceworth, but, when I stand in line for the transportation and hear people talking about their plans it's so different from what it used to be and I find it rather sad that this is yet another example of how everything in life has to be monetised. It's not just Disney, it feels like everything is.

CaptainAmerica

It’s not like you stroll past people in line all day with a Genie+ purchase.
It is if you're good at it, at least in California and Magic Kingdom.

You get a couple of decent rides after sacrificing your morning sleep.
What queuing system doesn't give an advantage to people who wake up early? If you wake up to "get in line" while other people are still in bed, you're going to be able to do more. Doesn't matter if you're getting in a virtual line from your phone or physically walking to the park.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It is if you're good at it, at least in California and Magic Kingdom.
If you’re psychotic …sure. But psychotic = pathetic in this case
What queuing system doesn't give an advantage to people who wake up early? If you wake up to "get in line" while other people are still in bed, you're going to be able to do more. Doesn't matter if you're getting in a virtual line from your phone or physically walking to the park.
All the others…in reality

NickMaio

Agree with the argument that you get a better experience if you buy the extras but disagree with the conclusion, it doesn’t feel classist, it feels like nickel and diming.

The classist aspect has always existed in places like Club 33 and 1901, Genie+ doesn’t even come close to classism though imho.
Club 33 and 1901 are off the grid - - - most people don't even know of their existence let alone where they are in the park. They are not even on any park maps.
All these extra fees and add ons are right there - - as you are passed in your super long line.
Or someone with the perfect fireworks view - - - just because they paid.

Honestly - - - that kind of junk sickens me.
That is what kills the magic for most - I think - -
Everyone used to feel "special" after a park day - - - now its broken down into haves and have-nots.

NickMaio

Sorry. Here is a cut and paste. Unfortunately, it's missing the photos of the people quoted in the article.

]Disneyland feels classist now. Is it killing the magic for everyone?​

“Disneyland is your land.”
Those were Walt Disney’s words to the crowd in his speech on the park’s opening day in 1955. But that didn’t mean he was giving it away — only that the park’s patriarch had ideals for what Disneyland could be. Those ideals have long clashed with Disneyland’s interests as a business enterprise.
Disneyland is a place I visit regularly, typically at least twice per month. Normally it’s a reset, where I return after a particularly stressful day or week. But there have been times on recent trips where a new feeling has crept into my Disneyland experience — the unsettling sense that I could be having more fun if I spent more money.

Prior to Disneyland’s extended, pandemic-forced closure, once you passed the gates, everyone had the opportunity to have more or less the same magical day in Disneyland. But today, that admission fee comes with an asterisk: Arguably, to enjoy your day at the Disneyland Resort you will need to purchase a host of add-ons.
[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Text that reads The Great Big Highly Specific Guide To Disneyland[/COLOR]
This can get confusing. Tucked in the Disneyland app is [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]the line-skipping feature Genie+[/COLOR], which typically starts at $25 but on crowded days will hit $30. Genie+ provides access to Lightning Lanes — what was called FastPass and was free in the pre-pandemic days — but some Lightning Lanes now charge an extra fee in addition. At Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, bypassing the standby line will cost you an extra $20 on most days. To pay an added $50 to get on the rides you want after paying as much as $244 just to walk through the turnstile is exhausting.
Disneyland has never been without special privileges for those who can afford them, such as high-priced VIP tours or the fine-dining 21 Royal experience, where up to 12 guests can split a bill of around $15,000. And then there is the private restaurant and lounge that is Club 33, which costs tens of thousands to join and is tucked in a corner of New Orleans Square. But those have mostly been out-of-the-way accoutrements for the in-the-know, whereas the new microtransactions make a divide part of the everyday Disneyland experience.
Today, this sense of haves versus have-nots is starting to create a caste system that can make everyone feel bad. One doesn’t feel so special when standing still in line just to watch those who shelled out more cash stroll by. And those who do spring for Genie+ can feel an unwelcome sense of privilege — and perhaps get some annoyed stares — as they glide past the masses.
There are other headaches. If one wants some added convenience, as well as the ability to play a scavenger-hunt-like game in [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge[/COLOR], there’s Magic Band+ to consider, which, while far from a required add-on, can cost around another $35 to $65 per person. And this is all after paying for parking, which is another $30 — or $50 if you opt for “preferred parking” (tip: Don’t, as it provides little benefit).
Entering Disneyland has become akin to booting up a free-to-play mobile game — you can only get by playing for so long before being reminded that you’re all out of coins. And all those microtransactions can kill the magic. The new system views Disneyland not as a cultural institution but as an extension of, say, Disney+, the streaming service with its own tiers (ads or no ads) that create different levels of access. But what works on our television sets doesn’t translate so well to a physical space.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

A long-lost fantasy​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Walt Disney wanted the park to represent a better, more triumphant version of reality, a place where we don’t just escape into fantasy but also see better versions of ourselves and the world we live in. But divorcing oneself from the frustrations of life beyond the Disneyland berm becomes a more difficult task when one’s experience is dictated so heavily by one’s ability — or inability — to spend [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]more than the cost of admission[/COLOR].
Even in the park’s early days, fans accused Uncle Walt of making it too expensive for the common American.
“That’s an old-hat thing,” Disney told journalist Pete Martin of the Saturday Evening Post in 1956 when he asked about Disneyland prices, and as confirmed by the Walt Disney Family Museum, which has a transcript of the interview. At the time, the cost of adult admission to Disneyland would run around $3, or close to $34 today.
An archival black-and-white photo of a long line of people waiting to enter Disneyland.

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]On July 18, 1955, a crowd of about 15,000 lined up before Disneyland ticket windows opened to the public for the first time. Many had waited throughout the night. This photo was published in the July 19, 1955, Los Angeles Times.

(Los Angeles Times)[/COLOR]

Disney dismissed the charge that Disneyland was too costly, noting that, in addition to security and park upkeep, he had a list of bills other entertainment enterprises didn’t: new attractions for one, and new monkeys on the Jungle Cruise for another (“My monkeys have gone to pot,” Disney said). And, Disney reasoned, Disneyland could be a full 13 hours of entertainment.
“How can they compare Disneyland prices with anything else because there is nothing else like it,” Disney said.

[/COLOR]

Out of touch or just business?​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]But one doesn’t need to go back to the 1950s or even the 1970s and the era of ticket books to note how things have changed. The Disneyland experience post-pandemic is significantly different than it was in 2019, when there was still a free FastPass option.
It’s a business perspective that views Disneyland as a transactional rather than a transformational experience. And it’s debatable if all of this has resulted in a better experience or just one with more marketing opportunities.
Increasingly, every crevice of the park is seen as land for a synergistic tie-in. Take the makeover of a Disney California Adventure dining area into a nod to San Fransokyo from the “Big Hero 6” films and series: It’s an unnecessary spend, remaking a relatively quiet slice of the park into another place for character meet-and-greets and merchandise kiosks.
Genie+, I believe, is increasingly a necessary purchase to have a successful Disneyland day. But it makes going to Disneyland feel pay-to-win. The dangerous slippery slope is the [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Individual Lightning Lane[/COLOR], and Disney, thankfully, has used it sparingly, saving it largely for new rides such as Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway and the ever-popular Rise of the Resistance and Radiator Springs Racers. Unfortunately, Genie+ wait times can themselves sometimes stretch upward of 25 minutes, which is only going to have a negative effect on standby wait times.
This hasn’t even touched on other ways Disneyland can nickel-and-dime guests. Sites such as Disney Food Blog, for instance, do a fine job of tracking the relatively consistent price increases on food items, and these days a bottle of water can cost close to $4.50, which seems offensive in a region that’s often sunny and warm. Do yourself a favor and bring a refillable water bottle.

But recent comments by [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]reinstated CEO Bob Iger[/COLOR] have raised hope among fans that changes could be coming. “I always believed that Disney was a brand that needs to be accessible,” he reportedly told a Morgan Stanley media conference in March. “And I think that in our zeal to grow profits, we may have been a little bit too aggressive about some of our pricing.”
Much of this microtransaction approach occurred during the [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]brief regime of Bob Chapek[/COLOR], who prior to becoming CEO in 2020 had been leader of the parks division since 2015. And while Chapek’s reign over the parks overlapped with Iger’s earlier tenure, many of the projects launched in the Chapek era telegraph an overall approach to Disney parks that views them as little more than brand deposits. See, for instance, the remake of California Adventure’s Paradise Pier to [COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)]Pixar Pier[/COLOR], a theming-on-the-cheap approach that did little more than add a Pixar gloss to what had been elegantly designed as a nod to California history.
The most ambitious project launched in the Chapek era — the[COLOR=var(--primary-body-link-color)] brilliant Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World[/COLOR], commonly known as the “Star Wars” hotel — debuted in 2022 with a cost that is laughably out of touch with essentially all of America, as prices start at around $5,000 for two guests for two nights. All of this combined created the impression, rightly or wrongly, that Chapek viewed the Disney theme parks and their hotels as retail rather than life-altering experiences. Iger’s recent comments imply that he recognizes how fans currently view the brand.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Steps in the right direction​

[COLOR=var(--primary-text-color)]Disney deserves credit for making a number of consumer-friendly changes in recent weeks.
Shortly after Iger was reinstalled as CEO, the company announced that it would do away with some pandemic-era restrictions, with one goal being to allow ticket buyers to more easily move between parks. Those with Park-Hopper tickets now can swap locations starting at 11 a.m. Previously, it was 1 p.m., which would lock paying guests out of a portion of the resort until the early afternoon.
The company also said it would include, for now, PhotoPass downloads in all Genie+ purchases. More important, the company announced that it would add close to two months’ worth of days when visitors could pay the lowest price for a single park visit: $104. Thus far, that has resulted in the ability to visit Disneyland at its most approachable price on multiple midweek days in May and June, a change from prior years.
There’s more that can be done. While Genie+ isn’t going anywhere, its price can fluctuate based on crowd level. It’d be nice to end the guessing game and keep Genie+ fixed at a more inviting $20, allowing more guests to partake in line-skipping benefits. Disneyland should also take after Walt Disney World and make hotel parking free for those guests who are spending the night. Currently, it’s an added $35 per day on rooms at its three hotels that can only rarely be had for less than $400 per night.
None of this, of course, is an exact science. As the park’s patriarch said, comparing Disneyland prices to other entertainment offerings is a challenge, as there’s simply “nothing else like it.” And many, including me, are willing to pay for such an experience. But even the most die-hard of fans have a breaking point, and that too is an old-hat thing.

[/COLOR][/COLOR]
Great article - - thanks for posting its content.
I agree with A LOT of it.

CaptainAmerica

Club 33 and 1901 are off the grid - - - most people don't even know of their existence let alone where they are in the park. They are not even on any park maps.
All these extra fees and add ons are right there - - as you are passed in your super long line.

Everyone used to feel "special" after a park day - - - now its broken down into haves and have-nots.
How did you feel when you were leaving the park at the end of the day and some people turned left to go stay in their Theme Park View room at Grand Cal while others got in their cars to drive to the Travelodge Inn & Suites Anaheim.

MickeyLuv'r

Given the high cost of a Disney vacation and the relatively low cost of Genie+ compared to that, this argument doesn’t resonate. Aside from which, Genie+ doesn’t work particularly well, so the difference in having it vs. not having it is nothing like the difference between doing a VIP tour or doing standby. It’s not like you stroll past people in line all day with a Genie+ purchase. You get a couple of decent rides after sacrificing your morning sleep.
To some extent I agree with you, and to some extent I agree with the article.

Easter week we had 9G+ one day and 10 G+ another day using it. Granted the 9 was an Epcot day, and many of the 9 were rides like Imagination. (Most days they do not have a wait; Easter week they did.) It took an hour to ride GoG with a BG that day. The 10G+ day was in MK, plus Tron with a BG, and 4 standby attractions. Both days we took a 2-hour afternoon break. A plus of G+ is the ability to stack passes while taking an afternoon break.

We did sacrifice morning sleep.

People who did not have G+ that week though, well, IMO their experience looked pretty miserable much of the day. at 8:45am, before Epcot was fully open, FEA had a 50minute wait. It was posted as 70, but we rode it standby and waited the full 50. At 8:45 Remy was posted as 120. We walked through the area, and if it wasn't actually 120, it was still a pretty miserable wait.

Our AK day was even worse. At 9am, we had a G+ pass for the safari. The standby queue was backed up past Tusker, all the way back to the bridge. It was pretty crazy. EE was down. Anyone without G+ likely spent 60-90minutes in each queue.

They paid almost as much as we did, because our ticket, food, and hotel prices were the same- just the extra for G+.

Oh, it also was terrible that WDW jacked the price to $35 without warning. One day it was $29, the next - BAM- $35. That's terrible policy.

iamgroot61

In the Parks
No

Agree with your comments. Sitting in the standby line watching HORDES of people march past you who have paid $20-30PP for the privilege of getting on the ride faster feels pretty classist to me. Seriously, if a family of four pays $20 to get on all available marquis attractions they've paid additional hundreds to do it. The alternative is to languish in standby lines all day long and in all likelihood, not get to ride what you really want.

CaptainAmerica

Agree with your comments. Sitting in the standby line watching HORDES of people march past you who have paid $20-30PP for the privilege of getting on the ride faster feels pretty classist to me. Seriously, if a family of four pays $20 to get on all available marquis attractions they've paid additional hundreds to do it. The alternative is to languish in standby lines all day long and in all likelihood, not get to ride what you really want.
The point is, the people who pay $150 for park admission plus Genie+ are the same "class" of people who pay $120 for park admission only.

MickeyLuv'r

The point is, the people who pay $150 for park admission plus Genie+ are the same "class" of people who pay $120 for park admission only.
Mostly I agree.

We all make choices.

We paid for G+, but ate (mostly) quick serve meals, and even some snacks we brought from home.

We also did very a split stay to save money. (I will happily change hotels to save $200/night!)

On top of that, I stockpiled gift cards to save another %5 to 10% per gift card. The announced price of G+ was $35, but gift cards brought that down to about $32.

I have been to WDW a very tight budget, so I know that isn't possible for everyone to do as we did.

But these ARE the days of $90 character meals. One dinner at CRT, or 2.5-3 days of G+?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom