Disneyland Explorer for Ipad

Cmdr_Crimson

Nothing compares to the Walt Disney World Explorer program that came out for the PC several years ago..And I'm happy with those.
2007925203811761.jpg

Texas84

My Mom put this on her iPad. Both parental units were freaking out about it. :D

I had the PC version way back when. It was awesome!

Pioneer Hall

I loved using the WDW Explorer when I was younger. I used to take virtual visits all the time. I wish there was a way to get to play it again, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't run on any sort of modern machine (if you got your hands on the CD).

Edit: According to this site http://disneyinteractivestudios.cus...ve-studios-compatibility-with-windows%E2%AE-7 the game didn't have issues on Windows 7. Although it does say that the D Show should play also and I couldn't get that to work on my laptop.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I loved using the WDW Explorer when I was younger. I used to take virtual visits all the time. I wish there was a way to get to play it again, but I have a feeling that it wouldn't run on any sort of modern machine (if you got your hands on the CD).

Edit: According to this site http://disneyinteractivestudios.cus...ve-studios-compatibility-with-windows%E2%AE-7 the game didn't have issues on Windows 7. Although it does say that the D Show should play also and I couldn't get that to work on my laptop.

I actually have the CD-Rom from the first edition (I can't believe I kept it all these years!). I remember loving it when I was younger. There was some kind of trivia game that was part of it, as I recall.

Anyway, I tried loading it on my work PC, which operates on XP Professional, and it didn't work. So, I guess it will just continue sitting in a drawer for now. I would really love to boot it up one day, just to reminisce about what the World was like, circa 1998.

ACTKK

Original Poster
I actually have the CD-Rom from the first edition (I can't believe I kept it all these years!). I remember loving it when I was younger. There was some kind of trivia game that was part of it, as I recall.

Anyway, I tried loading it on my work PC, which operates on XP Professional, and it didn't work. So, I guess it will just continue sitting in a drawer for now. I would really love to boot it up one day, just to reminisce about what the World was like, circa 1998.

Thanks for all the info people:D:D. I have Windows Vista on my computer and I'm afraid that if I install this program maybe my laptop will explote. :lol::lol::lol:

500crash.jpg

I think that I'm gonna stay with the Ipad in this one:wave:

topher

Sorry to bring up such an old thread but have any of you guys used this?
It's awesome!
I wonder when they will release a WDW version.

Feel free to let this thread drift off into obscurity again!

tare

It would prob work on a windows 8. It loaded most of my programs from late 90's early 00's.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom