• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eric The Disnerd

Original Poster
Hey! I'm a newbie here and don't know a ton yet. Just wanted to post a forum for the possible expansions and or renovations at Disneyland! I have plenty run through my head daily and I'd like to know what the community thinks

Eric The Disnerd

Original Poster
Disneyland could really use a show like this. Could also be environmentally friendly as well as financially. Imagine: it captures all the shows currently at Disneyland. The fireworks, fantasmic, WOC. But it's all one show. The question is: would you really wait 10+ months for the renovation to be done? Do they have the space? Well, I guess if you close off the walkway around the castle, and replaced it with water, the Jets and projectors could be installed.... what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 38

Crazydisneyfanluke

Welcome to the forums!
Rumors have been turning that DL (Disneyland) will be getting a SW (star wars) themed land that will be taking over most of toontown.
Also, There have been announcements made by Steve Davidson for a projection and firework show. Projections will be through out the whole park on MSUSA, ISAW, the castle, and Tom sawyer island.
WOC will be getting a new show with Neil Patrick Harris as its host.

Remember used fire during its run and i don't think a castle based show would work for DL due to space of the hub. thats why they have projections at ISAW and Tom Sawyer island.

Here is a thread for DL upcoming 60th celebration :
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-60th-anniversary-of-disneyland-the-reality-of-it-all.895280/

Eric The Disnerd

Original Poster
Welcome to the forums!
Rumors have been turning that DL (Disneyland) will be getting a SW (star wars) themed land that will be taking over most of toontown.
Also, There have been announcements made by Steve Davidson for a projection and firework show. Projections will be through out the whole park on MSUSA, ISAW, the castle, and Tom sawyer island.
WOC will be getting a new show with Neil Patrick Harris as its host.

Remember used fire during its run and i don't think a castle based show would work for DL due to space of the hub. thats why they have projections at ISAW and Tom Sawyer island.

Here is a thread for DL upcoming 60th celebration :
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/the-60th-anniversary-of-disneyland-the-reality-of-it-all.895280/
I mind you that this is not a realistic thread in anyway, this is a thread about simple changes disneyland could go thorough.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom