Disneyland and Snow

Kristofke

Original Poster

Connor002

Ahh... but with the beauty come a price. DLP has to deal all the problems associated with the cold weather, I.e.- cracked tiles, ice, and removal.

But I must say, and I've always thought this, DLP's castle is the most spectacular of the group.

jhastings74

Simply beautiful...thanks for sharing the pics. (But I wonder how many people 'slip' and get 'hurt' on the ice each year?...)

Connor002

jhastings74 said:
Simply beautiful...thanks for sharing the pics. (But I wonder how many people 'slip' and get 'hurt' on the ice each year?...)

If you're refering to how many people sue, not many, Europe generally dosen't have the same abuse of the law that we have over here.

eewan

Those pictures are beautiful. We're going next year for the Christmas period, it would be magical if we had snow.

KentB3

Tokyo Disneyland also gets its share of snow. In fact, there's a GREAT picture of the the characters having fun in the snow there on page 98 of the book Designing Disney: Imagineering and the Art of the Show.

stitch001

Man that is so cool. Fantacyland looks perfect under the snow. but yeah adventrure land looks weird with snow. its really funny.

Man I wish I could go there when it snowed to see it. although I would probley end up trying to make a Mickey snowman. but still the whole idea is so magical

mpaul32001

I wonder what the parks here at WDW would look like covered in snow...can you imagine? It would be amazing....A Whole New World!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
mpaul32001 said:
I wonder what the parks here at WDW would look like covered in snow...can you imagine? It would be amazing....A Whole New World!

No, no, NO!!!! :fork::fork:

I leave snow to go to WDW!

RonAnnArbor

MontyMon said:
No, no, NO!!!! :fork::fork:

I leave snow to go to WDW!

:xmas: Me too from the greyness of Michigan...BUT...I have been to DLP in the snow and it is fantastic. The park is beautiful when it snows, particulary fantasyland and frontiertown...but the entire park looks gorgeous. The entire park is winterized, and its lovely...on the other hand, it is the reason they don't (and will not have) a Splash Mountain, etc...In all honesty, I prefer a 32 degree and snow day in SLP than a 90 degree day in WDW, but to each his own,

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
RonAnnArbor said:
:xmas: Me too from the greyness of Michigan...BUT...I have been to DLP in the snow and it is fantastic. The park is beautiful when it snows, particulary fantasyland and frontiertown...but the entire park looks gorgeous. The entire park is winterized, and its lovely...on the other hand, it is the reason they don't (and will not have) a Splash Mountain, etc...In all honesty, I prefer a 32 degree and snow day in SLP than a 90 degree day in WDW, but to each his own,

I agree, a 32 degree day is wonderful! Err... We are talking Celcius, right? [Of course, snow wouldn't exactly be an issue... :lol:]

[/droll Canadian humour]

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom