Disney would you rather!

jw24

Country Bears. Hate Small World but I wouldn't be that cruel and close down a Disney park staple. There's more than enough people that like it.

WYR have extended Extra Magic Hours in the morning (i.e. from 8-11 am from resort guests only)
or
Have extended Extra Magic Hours in the evening, similar to the Halloween Party procedures. (Non-resort guests have to leave at a certain time and then, from like 6-9 pm or 7 pm to 11 pm is for resort guests only in the parks.)

MOXOMUMD

ENG but that wasn't Mexico, it was based on llamas from Peru

WYR stay for free in a FW cabin but have to cook all your own meals or stay for free in a pop-up camper and get free Deluxe dining?

Last edited:

UnhealthilyObsessed

To answer both replies:

I'd incur the wrath of WS constructionists and go for Aladdin in Morocco, with the caveat that the attraction deal with actual Morocco and not the fictional Agrabah.

Then I'd go for the camper and deluxe dining, because I'm way more interested in eating at WDW than sleeping.

WYR the Peoplemover be extended to all the MK lands, with the theming changing as the lands do, or the Monorail extended to all the parks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom