Disney would you rather!

Tuvalu

Premium Member
MouseGear ~ I could get all my Christmas shopping done for my Disney obsessed family.

WYR attend EMH at DHS in the morning or at night?

melmel89

Retheme Speedway I know it's a classic but it takes up a lot of space and is really not that exciting.

WYR get more than 3 fast passes for Magic Bands or be able to pick FP'S for multiple parks?

MOXOMUMD

Retheme Speedway I know it's a classic but it takes up a lot of space and is really not that exciting.

WYR get more than 3 fast passes for Magic Bands or be able to pick FP'S for multiple parks?
More 3 FP, we don't parkhop that much.

WYR be the voice of a Pixar or Pixie Hollow animated character?

jw24

Pixar without question. I'm not too familiar with the Pixie Hollow characters besides Tinkerbell.

WYR bring back Off Kilter or be in charge of revitalizing Pleasure Island?

mousehockey37

Bring back Off Kilter...

WYR see characters be able to roam freely through the parks or have seasonally themed characters out beyond their parties (MNSSHP/MVMCP)?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Small World...would love to see the storybook character dolls incorporated like they are at Disneyland.

WYR stay at the GF for 4 days and never visit a park or stay at Pop Century and visit 1 park per day?

jw24

Dole Whip. Waffles would will fill my stomach much quicker being that it's nothing but starch.

WYR eat the Kitchen Sink sundae at Beaches and Cream all by yourself or eat one Mezzo Metro pizza at Via Napoli with choice of toppings all by yourself?

melmel89

Tony's they have more for a herbivore like me to pick at!

WYR(the proposed) breakfast at BOG be quick service or family-style all you can eat?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom