Disney World Sued -- Mickey's Parade Ruined My Life

Goofyernmost

A few years ago I had an ash from a firework drop on my head in Epcot, catching my hair (what little there is left of it!) on fire. I never even thought about suing, but Disney Legal contacted me, asked about the incident, and offered up some cash to make it right. This was a case where I didn't do anything wrong, but I didn't think Disney did anything wrong, either.
Where were you standing... I could use some extra cash and I have no hair to lose at all. I see a payday in there for me!;)

bjlc57

I had hurt my knee on this past trip.. and I was struggling down mainstreet to get to the scooter store.. and I tripped on the rail in the road and I plowed into this little girl who was the photo pass person.. its a good thing that i didn't fall down to the ground cuz she would have been beneath me and I am a biscuit shy of a load.. I felt so stupid.. and I was hurting so much.. feeling even more stupid.. but I am glad that I didn't hurt her.. I am sure that she felt it the next day.. some big fool diving head long into you.. .she should have beat me with her Nikon.. but all she asked was that I was okay.. what a super cast member.. a real trooper..

bjlc57

oh and driving the scooter the next day beiing such a big guy my knees stick out and I rammed one of the steel posts that divided the que at Its a bugs life".. I only hit it at like a million miles an hour.. and it was the previous knee that I originally hurt.. I blackout for a second.. I was crying.. and there were CSRS all over me.. but it was my fault.. and even though I was crying I was laughing at HOW STUPID I WAS.. and we laugh about it now..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom