Disney World is offering a 25% Canadian Discount

Florida_is_hot

Original Poster
Title says it all, Disney World is offering a 25% Canadian Discount.
Guess we have been staying away because the Canadian dollar tanked.

Disney Drew

...on 4 day or longer tickets...
Doing the math at our dollar being at 0.75 (it's actually dropping lower now) of the US, and you get....surprise, surprise, $325 Cdn instead of $325 US (assuming a 4-day ticket price). Unfortunately, right now, we also have to look at flights (which don't seem to be getting any cheaper yet), and accommodation. As much as I want to notch stay # 15, I don't see it happening too soon.
On the bright side, the tickets don't expire (well, until you use them). If I'm not mistaken, Disneyland is doing the same offer...

Goofyernmost

So basically they are taking Canadian money at Par. That used to be very common years ago especially in states that bordered on Canada. If I recall correctly it stopped when Canada did not do the same thing for us. If our money was worth 10% more they still took it at a Par. The only way you could be sure of getting the exchange rate was by using a credit card. That was my experience with Quebec anyway. The mileage from other Provence's might vary and remember that was 30 years ago. A lot has changed since then.

The_Jobu

I did partake in the promotion. Don't know when I'll visit again, but like others have said they dont expire.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom