Disney World College Program?

mrbillonooo

Original Poster
my high school age son wants to find out details about the disney world college program...where can we find the information? can someone give us some details?? and we would like to here from people currently in the program and people that have been in it in the past...let us know what you thought about it and tips on getting in???
thanks
mr bill and matt :wave:

Darwin

I suggest the website lilpatty gave. The college program is a wonderful experience. I think it is really health for a young adult to move out, have and adventure and see what the world is like. I must say that there are pros and cons. I myself would love to go again because it was so awesome. But you also need to take in mind that you will be exposed to new environments and diversity. Everyone comes from such differnent backgrounds. I kind of felt like I was on MTV's Real World.
There were some personality clashes in my apartment. One of my roommates thought I was racist because of some comments I made. In truth, I've never been exposed to much diversity. We talked out our differences and understood where each other comes from and ended up being the best of friend when our program was over. We still keep in contact. All in all, it's a blast.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom