Disney World Books

WDW2010

Original Poster
I have some sort of weird feeling their is another thread around here lurking about the same topic, sorry if there is but, I'm in need of a new book or two to read. I've been lurking around Amazon.com for some books and I've come across a few, I'm interested in reading about the parks, how they were made designed, facts about the, facts about Walt himself etc. Basically, anything and everything about the wonderful World we love.

If anyone has any suggestions on their favorite book that would be greatly appreciated!

mrsdanalind

Book titles

I have some sort of weird feeling their is another thread around here lurking about the same topic, sorry if there is but, I'm in need of a new book or two to read. I've been lurking around Amazon.com for some books and I've come across a few, I'm interested in reading about the parks, how they were made designed, facts about the, facts about Walt himself etc. Basically, anything and everything about the wonderful World we love.

If anyone has any suggestions on their favorite book that would be greatly appreciated!

here are some titles:

WALT DISNEY: AN AMERICAN ORIGINAL

The Vault of Walt

Walt Disney Imagineering: A Behind the Dreams Look at Making More Magic Real

Walt Disney's Imagineering Legends and the Genesis of the Disney Theme Park

The Imagineering Workout

The Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World: Over 600 Secrets of the Magic
Kingdom, Epcot, Disney's Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom

Project Future: The Inside Story Behind the Creation of Disney World

Realityland: True-Life Adventures at Walt Disney World

Walt Disney World Hidden History: Remnants of Former Attractions and Other Tributes

Attention to Detail:: A Look at Walt Disney World Parks

Disneystrology

I kinda took this from my mom, I hope this will help!
-Stephanie:cool:

WDW2010

Original Poster
Thanks Stephanie I appreciate it, I've been on Amazon for the past half hour or so, and my cart has come well over 200.00 :eek: Some of the books you mentioned are in my cart, I will only buy a few for now and continue from then on:)

devoy1701

Thanks Stephanie I appreciate it, I've been on Amazon for the past half hour or so, and my cart has come well over 200.00 :eek: Some of the books you mentioned are in my cart, I will only buy a few for now and continue from then on:)

DisneyWar is a good one and a unique perspective of the company.

so is:

Work in Progress by Michael Eisner
Keys to the Kingdom
Storming the Magic Kingdom
Building a Company: Roy O. Disney and the Creation of an Entertainment Empires

All of those offer great insight into the companies rich and unique (and very turbulent) history and any true Disney fan will love reading about all of the ups and downs.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom