Disney Wedding

cball086

Original Poster
So my fiancé and I got engaged in Disney in august. I have always wanted a disney wedding but the pice has always been the question. I have been going to disney since I was a little kid. We are both disney fans. We talked about the idea of a disney theme weeding where we live. We were talking with her mom today and she asked why don't we have the wedding in disney we said cause of the price. Well we decide to look in too it. We are on a tight budget. Does anyone know some cheap ways to have a disney wedding? I know the one package has a max of 20 guest which is out, we are expecting 50 -100 guests. Also does anyone know if DVC members get a discount?

Sweet Melissa

For more than 20 guests, Wishes weddings start at $10k for weekday morning weddings, but it's pretty difficult to keep close to that minimum, especially with as many guests as you'll be inviting. I think I've read before that the average Wishes wedding costs more than double that. Have you looked in to having a wedding at the Swan/Dolphin? That's the route we decided to take after balking at some of the Disney Fairy Tale Wedding policies (and prices!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom