Disney Watches

Vernonpush

Beware! If you buy a Disney watch at WDW with a battery not all places can change the batery once it wears out. We spent a day looking for somebody to change a battery in a watch ( my partner's). After going to Walmart, Jewelery stores, Department stores, etc. Someone was finally able to tell us who MIGHT be able to change the battery in town. Eventually we got the battery changed. Just something to think about.:shrug:

MousDad

Beware! If you buy a Disney watch at WDW with a battery not all places can change the batery once it wears out. We spent a day looking for somebody to change a battery in a watch ( my partner's). After going to Walmart, Jewelery stores, Department stores, etc. Someone was finally able to tell us who MIGHT be able to change the battery in town. Eventually we got the battery changed. Just something to think about.:shrug:

No trouble getting a new battery on mine (at a watch store in the mall). Sorry about your difficulty.

Sadiebird

Yeah, I had a somewhat similar issue with my Disney watch recently. It didn't take me quite as long to find someone to change the battery, but I did end up having to go to a local jeweler after having first tried to get it changed at Target. Because it's a water resistant watch, they had to send it out to be sealed after changing the battery. It was expensive too, at around $55. And the battery is only guaranteed to last around a year, so that's a $55 expense every year for me. I love the watch though, so I'll suffer.

phichi17

I got a great "Partners" watch this Jan at WOD, it was $125, I believe. If I can ever get my computer to work right I'll post a pic.

Crazy4WDW1

I do love the Skagen Mickey watches. I really wish they would carry the Swiss Army watches again. They just had the small Mickey icon on the 6 spot. Once in a while they'll be one on Ebay.

DisneyBean

in response to request for watch pictures

Hope this helps:

IMG_1220.JPG

IMG_1222.JPG

IMG_1221.JPG

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
I have just about every mens Skagen brand Mickey watch they have come out with.

I did have an issue with the crystal from a Skagen watch I bought on Main Street last Spring.... but that was a manufactures defect.. and Skagen refunded the money on the repair, after they looked over the remaining crystal fragments I still had. So its all good. One minor boo-boo... out of the bunch that I have.

I want that $1,000 Wittnauer, Mickey watch, the one with the diamonds encrusted around the bezel. :lookaroun :slurp::lol::eek:

Yeah... I have this watch sickness... at least once a year I spring for a semi-expensive one... while at WDW. :lol::eek:

MrBug

I got one last year at DTD World of Disney, like this but all gold color. Prob paid too much for it, but staff were great there and sized it for me (wish I could remember the lady's name, she was a treat.) Haven't had it a year yet but I really like the idea of the Eco-drive, hope it holds up but I was really sick of having watch batteries die...

jomashop_1989_449308509

MacDuffieMuppet

I bought myself a nice elegant watch at DAK. it wasnt the isle mercantile...it was the one across from it. They had a nice selection. mine is silver with eeyore and the links are eeyore tail bow. very sophisticated looking. my gram got hers for a reasonable price at the floridian a few years back.

C&D

World of Disney, bought about three years ago, I think it was $225. (subtle, but I know Mickey's there)

IMG_0009-1-1.jpg

goofntink

We have a couple of matching Citizen Mickey His and Her sets. A few years ago I bought an actual Rolex with Mickey Mouse.His arms are the hour and minute.I affectionately refer to it as my Mickey Mouse Rolex, which most of my family who have seen it 1st think I mean it's a cheap knockoff,until they see it is infact real. And don't flame me DMC-12, my wife got me the Wittnauer this past Christmas. Running away now before DMC tries to kidnap me and hold me for ransom.:D

Phonedave

I have been trying for the last 3-4 years to find an understated, mens, AUTOMATIC, Disney watch.

Automatic, as in a mechanical self winding mechanisim.

Last time, at the WoD jewelery counter I asked, once again, if they have any automatics. They guy said yes. I was all happy. Then he took out an Eco-Drive. Sorry, not what I am looking for. Germany in EPCOT has some automatics, and they are very cheap as far as automatics are concerned ($300-$400), but they are not Disney, and they are a make I have never heard of.

-dave

CajunEpcotLover

We have a couple of matching Citizen Mickey His and Her sets. A few years ago I bought an actual Rolex with Mickey Mouse.His arms are the hour and minute.I affectionately refer to it as my Mickey Mouse Rolex, which most of my family who have seen it 1st think I mean it's a cheap knockoff,until they see it is infact real. And don't flame me DMC-12, my wife got me the Wittnauer this past Christmas. Running away now before DMC tries to kidnap me and hold me for ransom.:D

Any pictures of the Citizen his/her watches? I am looking for a set that I saw in October and can't find them through Mailorder. I don't know why we didn't buy them then. I guess if I don't find them we will have to wait until December:(

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
I got a really nice Men's, Mickey Mouse, Skagen watch at Zawadi Market Place in Animal Kingdom Lodge my last visit. They had a really nice selection of watches. So, if you're staying on-property it can't hurt to see what the various resorts offer in their shops. EDIT: I forgot the OP asked about price. It was around $150.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom