Disney Visa Reward Points

Runtinkrun

68 days to go! I'm leaving for Disney January 8th and am wondering when I should call Disney Visa to collect my reward points? I want to make sure I get the card in the mail before I leave. When should I call to tell them to send it to me? If I wait til November would the holidays effect it in taking longer to get to me? Any thoughts? :shrug:

DisneyPrincess5

We're going in January too and I decided to get our card when we arrive at Guest Services.
Some people say it takes a while, some have said they get t in 2 weeks, but I'm not taking that risk, plus I'm paranoid it'll get lost in the mail :lol: and I want to accumulate more points before we go.

Upvote 0

corey154

I have my card already and then right before I leave I add my points to the card. You can add points over the internet. You have to have at least 10 points to add to your card....so you can always order your card now, only put 10 points on it and right before you come in January add the rest of what you have. Just an idea. (I paid a little extra but I got my card in 4 days)

Upvote 0

Phonedave

68 days to go! I'm leaving for Disney January 8th and am wondering when I should call Disney Visa to collect my reward points? I want to make sure I get the card in the mail before I leave. When should I call to tell them to send it to me? If I wait til November would the holidays effect it in taking longer to get to me? Any thoughts? :shrug:

It took about 12 business days for mine to arrive.

Order it now just to be sure.

Once you get it, you can add points over the phone, so there is no need to wait until the last minute.

-dave

Upvote 0

WDW 3

^^That is what I did. I ordered my card a while ago with 20 points and just recently went on line and added the rest of my points. Will be on our way in 8 days!

Upvote 0

harryk

I picked up my card at Guest Services at DTD last December, they gave me the codes to use, and I called on the courtesy phone right there and was up and running in less than 15 minutes. I had to do it there because I forgot to order the card soon enough and they could not guarantee delivery prior to my leaving for WDW. It gave peace of mind knowing that I could get the card at the park. :xmas::xmas: 54 Days and Dinner at the Aloha Dinner Show :sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

dizzney

Do the cards ever expire?

I havent transferred points since lat year, the balance on the card is zero but I want to transfer for my 12/31 vacation. Is this card expried and do I need to order anther?

Upvote 0

rsoxguy

I havent transferred points since lat year, the balance on the card is zero but I want to transfer for my 12/31 vacation. Is this card expried and do I need to order anther?

Yes, they do expire. Check the date on the card. I believe that they expire after one year, but I'm not at home to check.

Upvote 0

dave1105

It should tell you on the card. I ordered on last year and am going again this December and was planning to just transfer points when I saw that the one from last year expires 12/09.

So I just ordered a new card last week with the points I had accumulated thus far and it came yesterday with an expiration of 12/10.

So not sure but I am guessing the cards expire at the end of the following year in which you order the card.

Upvote 0

Disneian

I am going on November 23rd, so on October 15th I asked for my card and I received it on October 22nd. Pretty quick and painless if you ask me!!:sohappy:

Upvote 0

Disneian

I'm hoping to transfer all points before I leave in 25 days!! It's going to be a nice treat to be able to "buy" some souvniers to for our daughter to take home on her first trip!

Upvote 0

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Mine was the same way - I ordered the card and had it within 2 weeks. Now I just transfer the points to the card before I leave. The card I have expires 12/09 but I know I will be using the points before I leave so the expiration date doesn't really matter.

Upvote 0

AGentlRose

I didn't want to take a chance ordering by mail. I just returned from Disneyland and picked up my card at Guest Services. They give you the card and a number to call to add your reward dollars, and I'm going to wait until right before I leave for WDW to add my points.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom