Disney Vacation Account being cancelled

cindy6252

Got an email this morning that the Disney vacation account was being discontinued. They offered four different cash out methods. I am so sad, since it helped me save money.

DPN

I didn't use it, but I'm surprised they cancelled it! I thought it was a great idea.
For this trip, we paid for the whole thing with Disney gift cards from BJ's. It's $94.99 for a $100 disney card so it was a nice bit of savings.

Check out this info from @Marianm from another thread. Actually a bit better deal than the 20 Disney gives you per thousand or whatever it was.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If you are planning your tip in the future, we at Kingdom Konsultant Travel can do payment plans, also we do accept Disney Gift cards as a form of payment. Give us a call or drop us a note for more information!! Marie

Upvote 0

cindy6252

Original Poster
Check out this info from @Marianm from another thread. Actually a bit better deal than the 20 Disney gives you per thousand or whatever it was.
I always bought my gift cards at a discount, then I added them to my Disney vacation account and also got the $20 per thousand. Ending up saving about $300 to $400 per trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom