Disney Tycoon Game.. like RCT

JonnyK

Original Poster
Would u ever like to see a game like RCT with Disney Rides and parks on them.. etc etc.. that would be cool.

Start posting some of your ideas.. anything.. I would love to see any1 make one.

Wilt Dasney

Yes, this would be awesome!

Especially since me and my friends who play the game do the same thing anyway. My last park has a haunted house, a central carousel, a monorail, and a railroad leading back to a rustic, secluded "Tom Sawyer"-type area.

My friend is always coming up with neat knockoffs like "Fuzz Litebeer's Space Tazered, Again" and a boatride called "It's a Dull World."

To be able to use the real thing would be sooo sweet.

Wilt Dasney

I think the game could have all kinds of different modes, like a resort mode where you'd have to hammer out all the transportation between parks or a single-park mode. You could also use custom-designed acreage or start from scratch and set the land up however you want. The further you progress in the game, the bigger and cooler stuff you could put up, like Cindy's Castle or SE Earth. You'd have to hire entertainers and figure out which Disney characters they'd dress like (and make sure you NEVER had 2 mickeys within half-a-mile of each other, of course). I'm sure I could sit here and come up with all kinds of crap, but suffice it to say I would love this game!

Sorcerer Mickey

Aw, the topic name got me worked up! :(

Here's my version:
In "Free mode", you are given a huge amount of land(like WDW's land.....all of it...), and you can build parks and hotels. Pick an area for a park, and you are sent to the "Park Screen", which is like RCT, except its just the park. Then click "Back" to go back to the main world screen, which lets you see all of the world and manage it.

I hope everybody understood that! :sohappy:

JonnyK

Original Poster
Those sounds interesting, Would love to see a 3D Park like those..

But At least, we gotta wait in the future to find out from disney imagineering.. they could start brainstorming n get ideas like that.

Hope it happen sometime!

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by Sorcerer Mickey
Aw, the topic name got me worked up! :(

Here's my version:
In "Free mode", you are given a huge amount of land(like WDW's land.....all of it...), and you can build parks and hotels. Pick an area for a park, and you are sent to the "Park Screen", which is like RCT, except its just the park. Then click "Back" to go back to the main world screen, which lets you see all of the world and manage it.

I hope everybody understood that! :sohappy:

Sounds good... It would be a very involved game though. Build and manage a park, the build and manage resorts, manage transportation systems... the possibilities are endless. I'd imagine if RCT III ever came out, it would probably have resorts or hotels.

Disney4648

I would really like to see Disney make a game like RCT. The game should have:

Monorails
Buses
boats
Pools
Rides
Shops
Restaurants
Lakes
and more!

:animwink:

JonnyK

Original Poster
Originally posted by Disney4648
I would really like to see Disney make a game like RCT. The game should have:

Monorails
Buses
boats
Pools
Rides
Shops
Restaurants
Lakes
and more!

:animwink:

I Agree :)

Paul T

Great idea! i think we could see this sort of thing out in the future hopefully with disney but another coaster game could allow you to build resorts also! :)

Pioneer Hall

For anyone who used to be on the email list, I had come up with this type of idea. I had it all planned out and gave every little detail.

I hope something like this happens, but I doubt it will.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom