Disney Transportation?

firecatgirl

Original Poster
I can never remember, when does the bus/monorail/water transportation start running from resorts to the parks? I've seen it being said 30 min prior to opening then I've heard 1 hour. Also does that include Early Park hours? TIA

firecatgirl

Original Poster
One hour prior to early park hours. :happy:
thank you so much! Such a relief it's an hour. We have an 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace and the water taxi is so easy from Wilderness Lodge I was hoping it left that early. Not sure it will work out timewise though? We still may do a Mini Van

Tuvalu

Premium Member
thank you so much! Such a relief it's an hour. We have an 8am breakfast at Crystal Palace and the water taxi is so easy from Wilderness Lodge I was hoping it left that early. Not sure it will work out timewise though? We still may do a Mini Van
I checked out of the WL yesterday. If you are on the dock by 7:25 am you’ll easily be able to make your ADR. And even if you are a few minutes late you’ll be seated. Any ADR time between 8-8:30 is considered first seating.

If for some reason there’s an early morning thunderstorm (which happened to us on Friday) just be at the bus stop by 7:25!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom