disney themed pet names

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
i was thinking of getting a smaller dog like a jack russell terrier and i dont know what name i would dote upon it

any ideas? i was thinking scuttle because i just like the sound but i have no clue

what are your pets names?

Epcot82Guy

No pets here (well, a betta fish), but some ideas beyond the classic characters:

Male:
Buzzy
Gus, Phineas, or (can't remember the 3rd ghost's name)
Skippy
Elias
Wedway

Female:
Poly
Typhoon Tillie

Some good character names:
Dory, Nemo, Alice, Buzz, Woody, Pongo, Rafiki, Timon, Pumbaa, Lumiere, Cogsworth, Fiagaro

jcjeoverbey

Disney & movie themed pet names

SIMBA - from LION KING (CAT)

TOULOUSE - from ARISTOCATS (CAT)

SHAYNE - from THE REPLACEMENTS(CAT)

COTTON HILL - from KING OF THE HILL(DOG)

GoofyMom2

We have lots of pets (don't ask LOL).........one of our cats is Belle

I have worked at vets before and have seen a lot of Disney Names:

Simba, Pumbaa, Goofy, Asalyn (From Wardrobe series, now it's Disney), Figaro, Pinochio, Tink, Tinkerbell, Pan, Daisy, Chip, Dale (a pair of kittens), Cinderella etc

I think someone else had a recent thread looking for a good Disney name, I know some people came up with some good ones. Try a search ..........

wsapooh

My cocker spaniel is named "Tigger". Or "Tig-Tig". Or "Tiggy". Or "Cuddlebug". Or "Sweetums" (Muppets).

It's all in the tone of voice used... he'd come to "Kneecap" if I used the correct tone.

He's not terribly bright, but I don't know how I ever lived before there was Tigger.

Dixiegrl

I have a miniature schnauzer and I couldn't resist on naming her Belle after Beauty and the Beast. She is pictured on my avatar. She is a true Disney Princess!

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
i think if i got a girl i would name her bianca from the rescuers

i cant think of bianca's husband from the rescuers....or the lizzards name?

Tiki_Tiki_Tiki

Original Poster
bernard!!

thats the name of miss bianca's husband

i love that name but for a dog? i dont know

has anyone named their pet lucifer??? or bruno?!

i think lucifer would be funny if your cat were like lucifer

Epcot82Guy

My aunt had a cat named lucifer. It was actually pretty funny. It's name was Lucy, but it was a hellian, so it extended to "Lucyfer" (gotta know my great aunt).

dixiegirl

We have a 1 year old yellow lab named mike after mike wazowski (or however you spell it) from monsters inc. My 5 year old always said we ever got a dog that's what she'd call it...well last xmas her wish came true.....he's a horse!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom