Disney Studios Attractions?

Wikkler

I'll whip up a concept map, but I'll give my thoughts.

1. Needs to have all major Non-Original Disney properties.
  2. Needs to have a balance of thrill rides, dark rides, and flat rides.
  3. Needs to have themed lands.

Using the Test Track ride system, create a high speed thrill ride in a soundstage. You are acting as extras for the production of "Silver Bullet", where you will be shooting a high speed car chase through the streets of San Francisco. The queue takes you through the backstage, where you can hear actors and crew members getting ready, watch car chase scenes on screens throughout, and such. For the pre-show, a cast member takes the role of "The Assistant", a bouncy and frantic assistant who is in charge of your group. He comes in and introduces himself, and picks certain extras to be stunt doubles. He is very humorous and the pre-show is all very comedic. Another cast member who is "The Director" comes in and explains the schedule. First, the stunt doubles will shoot a few scenes, and then the extras will be put in the stunt cars. Everyone travels into the next room, which has lots of green screens and crew equipment. The chosen stunt doubles shoot some "stunts" before the main scene is ready and the extras move to loading. Extras get into their car, which moves out past lots of crew equipment. You hear the director yell "Action!" and your car launches onto the set. Act 1 is a stunt demonstration, the car moves rather quickly from scene to scene, live actors perform stunt scenes with special effects, it's all rather thrilling. It all builds up to the car chase, the good guys get in their cars, the bad guys in theirs, and the engines start revving. Act 2 is a high speed chase through the streets of San Fran, with people "shooting" at the guests, near crash avoidances, and lots of thrilling stunts. At the end, the car moves back to loading, where guests are told they did amazing. The riders fill up into the post show room, where the trailer for the movie is played, showing clips from the chase scene as well as the stunts shot in the pre show.

Hitmanatee

Not about attractions, per se, but some visions for the Studios. Because I'd rather waste time doing this than work on taxes. ;)

Attachments

• WDW_Studios_expansion.jpg
    WDW_Studios_expansion.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 35

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom