disney springs parking garages

Tom Morrow

Lime is closest to Marketplace. Orange is closest to what used to be the "West Side". Grapefruit is the furthest as it is across the street.

DisneyFanatic12

I'm not sure but I seem to remember being only allowed to enter the Orange garage in the AM.
Very well could have been. I never visit in the mornings really, but I’m sure they change the traffic patterns to reduce the number of security guards needed. Visited in the morning last year, and I believe all three were open. During the quietest times of year, it very well may be that the Orange or Lime garage is the only garage open, but I think that for the bulk of the year, all three garages and surface parking open at the same time. Grapefruit doesn’t really seem to be advertised unless the other two garages are full, but I’m sure it opens early given that the majority of CMs park there.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
Very well could have been. I never visit in the mornings really, but I’m sure they change the traffic patterns to reduce the number of security guards needed. Visited in the morning last year, and I believe all three were open. During the quietest times of year, it very well may be that the Orange or Lime garage is the only garage open, but I think that for the bulk of the year, all three garages and surface parking open at the same time. Grapefruit doesn’t really seem to be advertised unless the other two garages are full, but I’m sure it opens early given that the majority of CMs park there.
You are pretty much correct. Orange opens first, and Grapefruit is always open due to CM's parking there. Lime will open most times of the year at 12 PM, or when the Orange reaches 65% full.

BASS

Not sure when and what time you intend to arrive but fair warning . . . I went Saturday around 7 and both lime and orange were closed. We had to park in Grapefruit. It was fine, but it is a longer walk so plan accordingly if you are, for example, trying to arrive for dinner reservations on time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom