Disney Springs East Side Revitalization

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Hello, Aloha, Bonjour, Ahoy. This thread is my take on the east side of Disney springs such as the Pixar store and the carousel and other peoples takes on that part of Disney springs. Expect very detailed shops and experiences, a map will also be included.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
First things first, I thought it would be appropriate if I gave my thoughts on the area as a whole. We will go section by section.

The West Side: Overall this is a good part of the area, with that French sounding circus thing really adding something to the area. The area is decently themed, although it is a bit disjointed with the opposing themes but it is good enough. The only change I would really make is too change the facades so that the land feels a bit more together.

The Town Center: This is probably the 2nd best themed area and the most cohesive of the 4 areas. Sure, I don’t like shopping I actually hate it but I enjoy well themed areas. I don’t know if the town center includes that chicken restaurant but I find their chicken overrated. That’s really all I have to say about this area.

The Landing: This is the best themed land in my opinion and the best part of Disney springs as a whole. Multiple restaurants such as the boathouse are in the area and are fan favorites, I haven’t been to the boathouse in a while but from what I remember is was pretty good. Also Gideons is part of the land and their chocolate chip cookies are delicious so that makes it the best land in the shopping center.

The Marketplace: This is the worst part of Disney Springs in my opinion and is the target of this thread. The land is the worst themed land in the shopping center. The worst parts are probably the Pixar Store and World Of Disney (controversial opinion) the main objective of this revitalization is too replace the outdated stores and make the land more cohesive.

Aw gee, I don’t know how to make a Disney dining-shopping district.

A map tho, I can deliver!
IMG_0344.jpeg

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Aw gee, I don’t know how to make a Disney dining-shopping district.

A map tho, I can deliver!
View attachment 775019
It happens to new people, they are either good map makers or good writers. In my earlier days my maps were decent but nothing like my newer maps while my writing was not good. Now I think I balanced good maps and decent writing, remember you can only go up from here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom