Disney Shampoo

jborda87

Does Disney still have their Shampoo/Conditioner that they have at the hotels? It's in a red bottle I think. We always take some home with us. I'm staying at Pop Century and leaving in only 3 Days!! I can't wait!!

kal1484

Yup! Still gottem! You are gunna LOVE Pop! I love the resort! :)

If you are at EPCOT and see someone named Kelly selling food outside, that's me, so say hi!

Upvote 0

Katherine

Originally posted by tigsmom
I have quite a supply of Disney shampoo, lotion & soaps. :D

We have a large collection of WDW shapoos/conditioners/soap bars in a bag in one of our bathrooms. I love reading the little "Eaveryone neat and tidy"(or something like that)on the back. It's just so disney!:lol:

Upvote 0

Vernonpush

I think that the Value resorts only have dispensers attached to the walls of the bathrooms with the soap/shampoo. You only get the little bottles at Moderates and Deluxe resorts. At least the All Stars Resorts are that way, I don't know about Pop Century.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

On our last trip on ''02 at Movies no bottles, only the dispensers. MAJOR disappointment for the kids, but they saved all the soaps. This trip we are at Pop Century so let me know if you get the bottles! ;)

Upvote 0

DizneeGirl

disney soap

Just a thought but if you have a lot of extra soap and shampoo left from your trips you can always give them to a battered womens shelter. I do - the kids love it....

Upvote 0

MadameCheshire

shampoooooo

:p

I am in love with their shampoo. I always end up bringing my own so that I can stock up on their shampoo. It is a really inexpensive suvenier.

Hehe.. there are a million of them in my bathroom. They really come in handy on trips instead of dragging around all of these other huge shampoos and such.

Not to mention.. they smell nice. :)

-Sam

Upvote 0

CoraJack

Account Suspended
The soap smells awful though. When I went a few years ago with my son, my best friend, and her son it was a running joke that we were going to "wash your mouth out with that awful Mickey soap!"

As I said, it was a few years ago and we still say it :)

That being said, I collect the stuff too. I always leave Mousekeeping a tip and a nice note to please leave extra.

When I'm staying at the Poly I always say "Mahalo!"

Christina

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom