Disney secrets

psukardi

I used to be part of the "Tinkerbell Flight Crew." What's even funnier isn't just where she lands, but the process we had to use to slow her down and "catch her."

Nothing says fun like having a 110 lb person go flying into a mattress American Gladiator style

ABQ

If you saw the process, it's pretty funny and low tech. We actually had to catch her in a moving blanket because if she hit the pad at full speed (even using the brake) she'd get injured. Basically, as she would come down, another technician and I, would have to immediately go into a sprint and then slow her down with the moving blanket. Somewhere awhile back on here I posted a picture I took with my phone where I was looking at the castle from the Tink landing deck.
Your post with the picture is here http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/flying-tinkerbell-from-castle.830452/page-2#post-4839994

coilback

Well found it sort of looks like my image isn't coming up. Is that the case for anyone else on that thread?
Oh well, not like I can't post it again:
Image0007.jpg

coilback

Ah, looking through my old photos, I remember a "somewhat" secret now. Even though a lot of people are told the Villains cars are all Opels in the Lights, Motors, Action, Stunt Show, only one actually is. The rest are fabricated like the hero cars. The "blown in half car," is an actual Opel that was modified.

0LMA09.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom