Disney Quest closing?

Jen Jen

It wasn't anywhere near packed while we were there in Dec, which is also when Pop Warner was there. I also thought that it was really run down. Not knowing anything about any plans, I thought at the time that it probably wasn't long for the World. It's too bad...it could be awesome.

MCBRIZZ5

This place was once a load of fun and very innovative, but when I went during Spring Break on a Friday night this year is empty and was not Disney quality (IMO). I am all for an ESPN Zone.

WDWCPbrandon

this is just a rumor. I am a CM at DisneyQuest and several of us that work there have read this article posted by Jim Hill. Apparently the rumor that DQ at DTD is going to close has been around for quite some time and from what we know it's not true. Since the jimhillmedia.com website did not list any sources we have no idea who these Cast Members he talked to are. Even the leadership team at DQ said they haven't heard of Quest closing any time soon. So this is nothing but a rumor.

the-reason14

WDWCPbrandon said:
this is just a rumor. I am a CM at DisneyQuest and several of us that work there have read this article posted by Jim Hill. Apparently the rumor that DQ at DTD is going to close has been around for quite some time and from what we know it's not true. Since the jimhillmedia.com website did not list any sources we have no idea who these Cast Members he talked to are. Even the leadership team at DQ said they haven't heard of Quest closing any time soon. So this is nothing but a rumor.

That puts my mind at ease. Im glad to hear that. Anyone else wanna jump on the wagon with some more details saying almost the exact same thing.

yeah i can see it now "welcome to Al Jazeera Zone, Heres your complimentary semi automatic weapon and your sniper training menu, You can order when ready." "Oh and I forgot to mention should your food is not too your liking we have a firing quad to kill the cook standing by and a message from our leader in hiding should you be unhappy with things here and thank you for coming to Al Jazeer Zone."

goofyfan13

coastermaster83 said:
yeah i can see it now "welcome to Al Jazeera Zone, Heres your complimentary semi automatic weapon and your sniper training menu, You can order when ready." "Oh and I forgot to mention should your food is not too your liking we have a firing quad to kill the cook standing by and a message from our leader in hiding should you be unhappy with things here and thank you for coming to Al Jazeer Zone."

You forgot that you have permission to declare Jihad on any person who is American in the restaurant...:lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom