Disney Proposal

Supergirl7710

Original Poster
Just had to brag for a bit ;D

So I went to Disney from July 6th to July 12th and the 7th was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Well it POURED so bad on the 7th that all the rides in Hollywood studios were shut down and we had to hide in that little rock enclave next to the Tower of Terror... so we decided to go to Magic Kingdom and try our luck there.
Well... we were ATTEMPTING to watch the fireworks though you could only see the colors reflecting off the clouds. Major disappointment!
I was soooo upset!
And then I felt a tap on my back. And my boyfriend was on one knee.
And after he asked me, I said yes, and he put the ring on my finger Wishes was ending and all I heard was Jiminy Cricket saying, "See what a little wishing can do?"
It was perfect <3

mickeysshoes

Congrats!!!! Very glad the rain did not ruin your trip!! Sounds like it was a perfect trip!!!! So do we have another Disney wedding to look forward too????

Disney Shib

Just had to brag for a bit ;D

So I went to Disney from July 6th to July 12th and the 7th was my one year anniversary with my boyfriend. Well it POURED so bad on the 7th that all the rides in Hollywood studios were shut down and we had to hide in that little rock enclave next to the Tower of Terror... so we decided to go to Magic Kingdom and try our luck there.
Well... we were ATTEMPTING to watch the fireworks though you could only see the colors reflecting off the clouds. Major disappointment!
I was soooo upset!
And then I felt a tap on my back. And my boyfriend was on one knee.
And after he asked me, I said yes, and he put the ring on my finger Wishes was ending and all I heard was Jiminy Cricket saying, "See what a little wishing can do?"
It was perfect <3

Thats wonderful! Congratulations! :ROFLOL:

Supergirl7710

Original Poster
Thank you for all the congratulations :D
yes we're talking about a Disney wedding though it wont be for awhile
We both want to finish college and save up some money first.
I really wanted to get bride and groom ears but instead we got the pins "Mr" and "Mrs" and wore the "Just Engaged"buttons all week.
It was so great and we got some of the BEST advice ever from all the cast members
They girl at the reservation desk even gave us a discount card for 5% off our room reservation for our next trip in 2012 :D
not a lot but ever penny counts, right? :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom