Disney Promotional Pins

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
One of my daughters works at our local Wal-Mart. She is well known as the local "Disney Expert". Vendors regularly give her promotional pins to wear for various movies. Today she got pins for "Return To Neverland", "The Rookie" and "Monsters, Inc". She also has a box full of previous Disney promotional pins and she wears different ones on her smock every day at work. Today she was wearing an old promotional pin for "The Little Mermaid" and a man came in the store and offered her $75.00 for this pin. She refused the offer (I have always advised her not to sell those things) but I was really taken aback by how far some collectors will go. Kind of reminded me of Al in "Toy Story 2".

mousecar

Wow, that's amazing. Are the pins you're talking about the enamel ones like the pin trading pins or the Pinback buttons that are large and rectangular?

Talsonic

Account Suspended
Original Poster
A little bit of both.

Originally posted by mousecar
Wow, that's amazing. Are the pins you're talking about the enamel ones like the pin trading pins or the Pinback buttons that are large and rectangular?

Most are the large (2 1/2" by 3 1/2") or (2" by 3") "billboard" pins. However some are also the smaller enamel types. The ones of which I spoke were all of the "billboard" type.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom