Disney Podcasts

LIMA TIME

Original Poster
What is are your go to Disney podcasts? I listen to Unlocking the Magic and I really enjoy but it only comes out once a week. So I wanted to see which one you like/ love.

I'm about 3 months out from the next trip. need something to fill the time

Tjaden

Retro Disney World is by far my favorite. I especially like the episodes of attractions that I never got the chance to experience. They have a ton of knowledge and do great research. They're also down to earth and not company shills, which is fairly difficult to find these days.

brb1006

The Disney Dish Podcast, Fine Tooning (while also Disney-focused they also talk about other animated projects), and Looking at Lucas Film by Jim Hill (via Jim Hill Media). Sure Jim Hill has an interesting reputation, but I always tune in to newer episodes that came out weekly (mainly Disney Dish and Fine Tooning) since Jim alongside @lentesta and Drew Taylor share some very fascinating and obscure history from The Walt Disney Company that's rarely talked about. Looking forward to a future episode of Fine Tooning where they finally discuss the Animators Strike since Drew managed to get a copy of "The Disney Revolt: The Great Labor of Animation's Golden Age" which came out this July and gives a in-depth look at the strike and the people involved.

Also enjoy Retro Disney World since it's hosted by older visitors of Disney although they usually release new episodes monthly or sometimes a two or three month gap in between. But it's very relaxing to lesson.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom