Disney Pins?

Chezman1399

The Green ones are also smalled than the yellow ones last time I worked it was mostly shorter people who wore the green ones, I was unaware about only trading with children if wearing green.

Giavonna98

PINS! LOVE 'EM! me and my sister collect pins and I seem to have a lot of stitch ones myself. cutest pins on my lanyard!!!!!!!:) :wave: :ROFLOL: :) :slurp:

MickeyFan77

Question Do they still sell the lanyards at Disney? I am assuming yes but wanted to make sure. Also how much? I think my kids would love andI have been looking on ebay for some. I would need a princess and a pirate one.

thanks for the help!!

DisneyDellsDude

Question Do they still sell the lanyards at Disney? I am assuming yes but wanted to make sure. Also how much? I think my kids would love andI have been looking on ebay for some. I would need a princess and a pirate one.

thanks for the help!!
Yes. They sell tons of lanyards! They sell just lanyards seperatly (many different kinds), or you can even get a pin starter set that comes with a lanyard and about 4 pins that go with the "theme" of that lanyard. (Stitch, ect...)

I can't help on the price because I don't remember.:wave:

ZapperZ

I'll be there! :wave:
How did you make out on the RSP?

In case people missed it, there's already a thread on the upcoming Pin Celebration at Epcot in the Pin Trading forum

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=181011

I'm still checking to see how many WDWMagic members are going to be there and would like to meet up. I'm waiting for the shipment of the WDWMagic buttons which I will be wearing to the event.

Zz.

MickeyFan77

Yes. They sell tons of lanyards! They sell just lanyards seperatly (many different kinds), or you can even get a pin starter set that comes with a lanyard and about 4 pins that go with the "theme" of that lanyard. (Stitch, ect...)

I can't help on the price because I don't remember.:wave:

Thanks a bunch!!! If someone could tell me a price that would be great. I found some new ones on ebay that I want they are asking about 18-20 per lanyard and they are brand new. I was wondering if that is good. Of course I have to pay shipping which is about $5.

Thanks!

EPCOT_Man

Thanks a bunch!!! If someone could tell me a price that would be great. I found some new ones on ebay that I want they are asking about 18-20 per lanyard and they are brand new. I was wondering if that is good. Of course I have to pay shipping which is about $5.

Thanks!

Mickeyfan, that price is too high. I bought my lanyard at WDW for $5.

Since I'm going to Epcot for the celebration(Oct 1st), I'll be getting alot of the 25th Anniversary pins.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom