Disney Pins?

camithepirate

Original Poster
Im not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, i couldnt find it..(so sorry if its out of place!)
but this morning my little brother asked me something about his collections of pins on his lanyard, and i was just curious, is that still a big thing at DW? my brother loves to collect the stich ones, and i just havent heard or seen anything about them in a long time. :shrug:
i myslef adore all of the potc and cheshire cat ones i can find..:confused:

dragonfox98

This morning while reading some of the responses to Merf's recent post, I saw some new avatars with pins being released October 1st (for Epcot's 25th!). I can't wait to get down there so I can get them. I'm hoping they're not all sold out by the 20th!

My children do the pin trading and have a blast. I just have a lanyard with a couple of Figment pins and others that I find interesting.

Figment82

Pins are just as hot as ever, if not even more so with the big Pin Celebration coming up in just a couple of weeks. Unfortunately for my wallet, I'm afraid. :)

Tinkrbell

I spent close to $200 on pins last October. I recently bought a lot of 50 off ebay, so I'll be trading those for ones I like better.

MdCaterer

Im not sure if this has been posted somewhere else, i couldnt find it..(so sorry if its out of place!)
but this morning my little brother asked me something about his collections of pins on his lanyard, and i was just curious, is that still a big thing at DW? my brother loves to collect the stich ones, and i just havent heard or seen anything about them in a long time. :shrug:
i myslef adore all of the potc and cheshire cat ones i can find..:confused:

Pin trading is still big. Some cast members have green lanyards which are ONLY for trading with children (helps to let the kids find good pins before the adult (sharks) snap them all up). He should be able to find tons of cast members to trade pins with him. HTH

lilmizpixie3

My mom is a pin collecting fanatic. She even ropes myself and my brother into it and soon enough you start noticing the special pins without even realizing it. You can go online and find the lanyard pins that have special hidden mickeys that only the cast members have. Fun Stuff!

Ravenclaw87

I just started pin collecting this past trip... and it's addicting!!!

I'm going to buy one of those pin lots before my next trip so I can trade while I'm there.

Gahh, I wanna go back!

Epcotrob

I'll be there! :wave:
How did you make out on the RSP?

Got all 3 pins I wanted and then got 3 tins. I will prob put in for another tin to see if I can get the set this year. Still missing pluto from last years set.

I will have to look for you there. Im glad im not the only crazy one here going. :lookaroun

camithepirate

Original Poster
Pin trading is still big. Some cast members have green lanyards which are ONLY for trading with children (helps to let the kids find good pins before the adult (sharks) snap them all up). He should be able to find tons of cast members to trade pins with him. HTH

thats nifty. last time i was there the CMs had gold lanyards, somehow i managed to get one of the same colors. Are the green ones new? thats a great idea though. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom