Disney Park Scam Being Tried in Federal Court UPDATE - Verdict Reached 09/01/15

s8film40

He produced fake documents and told bald-faced lies. That's not "buyer beware". It's fraud, and he should go to jail.
I'm not necessarily defending him. I just really don't have very much sympathy for the people who fell for this. They were trying to take advantage of what they thought was a secret situation. The intention was to purchase land from buyers who didn't know what they knew and to resell to developers for much higher prices. This was a gamble. Real estate purchases are one of the biggest purchases most people make and they should have gotten their information from more than just one source.

lunchbox1175

I'm not necessarily defending him. I just really don't have very much sympathy for the people who fell for this. They were trying to take advantage of what they thought was a secret situation. The intention was to purchase land from buyers who didn't know what they knew and to resell to developers for much higher prices. This was a gamble. Real estate purchases are one of the biggest purchases most people make and they should have gotten their information from more than just one source.
I agree with you, he should be punished, but seriously, if I was going to invest millions of dollars, I'm not taking the word of one guy. I would have emailed or written Rasulo and tried to find out if it was true or not. While I imagine that he probably has someone screening his emails and doesn't take a lot of them seriously, I'd be willing to bet if just one of those people had tried to double check thru this manner, that Disney would have jumped all over it and squashed it from the start.

French Quarter

Where is the fun in that? Still I saw the Bieber roast - Martha knows how to make a shank!

She sure does...

DSC_3976.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom