Disney on The Onion...Funny

imagineersrock

Originally posted by Fievel
The onion is a fake newspaper designed for comedy/satire purposes. It's circulated in actual newspaper form for free in many colleges in wisconsin, as it is written and published at UW-Madison.

It was always funny watching freshmen come to campus and think it was real.....

lol ok dats all i needed to kno- neway yea it was pretty funny, maybe i'll write one...:goodnevil:lookaroun:lol:

::alex gets evil look on face and begins to fidgit with hands in a wicked-witch type of way......::

Glasgow

I didn't find this article that funny. Usually the stories are really good because you can tell they are a huge farce and they more like a caricature, but this didn't contain that many jokes IMO. it's more just a stab at Disney than just a parody

The ones with Herbert Kornfeld are better

MonkeyHead

Originally posted by Fievel
The onion is a fake newspaper designed for comedy/satire purposes. It's circulated in actual newspaper form for free in many colleges in wisconsin, as it is written and published at UW-Madison.

It was always funny watching freshmen come to campus and think it was real.....

Actually, The Onion went corporate some time back and the paper is now written and published in New York City.

EpcoTim

I love the Onion. I have the 365 day Onion calender. the vomit part.....was classic. And was it started at UofI, then moved to UW?

SirNim

Originally posted by Quentin Disney
They lose points for referring to WDW in Orlando and as a "theme park".
Oooohh! You're right! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#1 - it ain't in Orlando...

and

#2 - Walt Disney World, collectively, is not a theme park.. it's a, er-, resort that happens to include 4 theme parks... :animwink:
(I think... :lookaroun ) :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom