Disney No Longer Including Appetizers for Deluxe Dining Plan

BrerJon

Err, on the PDF I'm seeing the appetizer has returned but most of the Epcot restaurants seem to have disappeared! No Teppan Edo, no Via Napoli and no Marrakesh, among others.

Jon81uk

Err, on the PDF I'm seeing the appetizer has returned but most of the Epcot restaurants seem to have disappeared! No Teppan Edo, no Via Napoli and no Marrakesh, among others.

This is normal every year. The third party restaurants at Epcot and DTD need to sign the contract and agree to continue to take the dining plan. Most of them always sign back up and are added to the brochure in the new year.

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
This is normal every year. The third party restaurants at Epcot and DTD need to sign the contract and agree to continue to take the dining plan. Most of them always sign back up and are added to the brochure in the new year.
Yes agree this happens EVERY SINGLE YEAR!! Haha. There will be numerous threads from now until it's all final like also every year. lol. :p

jensenrick

You don't have to eat 2 table service meals a day! Especially if you do a lot of signature/2 credit shows/character meals, etc. We have had the deluxe and usually only did one table service a day and if we did 2 it was a breakfast and really late dinner with a QS in between. We only did that maybe 3 -4 days out of 13. :)

Just a quick question, as I don't know anyone who has done these "plans" and I want to understand what it entails for you. Am I correct in understanding that you go to WDW for 13 days, and you eat every meal at WDW?

sxeensweet

Just a quick question, as I don't know anyone who has done these "plans" and I want to understand what it entails for you. Am I correct in understanding that you go to WDW for 13 days, and you eat every meal at WDW?
Yep every single one as many other fans of Disney food on these boards dining plan or not! We love the food at Disney and wouldn't have it otherwise! The only meal we will usually not eat at Disney is in Celebration whenever we visit there every trip for several hours. That is usually the only time we leave property and eat at a sushi restaurant we like there.
Even if we would not be on a dining plan we would still eat all meals in WDW except that one meal in Celebration. :)

jensenrick

Yep every single one as many other fans of Disney food on these boards dining plan or not! We love the food at Disney and wouldn't have it otherwise! The only meal we will usually not eat at Disney is in Celebration whenever we visit there every trip for several hours. That is usually the only time we leave property and eat at a sushi restaurant we like there.
Even if we would not be on a dining plan we would still eat all meals in WDW except that one meal in Celebration. :)

Okay then.

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Are you allowed to bring snacks from home for your room, or would that violate your "Disney Food Only" policy?

sxeensweet

Are you allowed to bring snacks from home for your room, or would that violate your "Disney Food Only" policy?
We do have some "snacks" delivered from GG but usually end up
Never eating them as we are not usually hungry when back in our room and we are not big snackers. Mostly use our water we buy and that's about it. :)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom