Disney Murder Mystery Game

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
A feminine scream rings throughout the courtyard near the Cinderella fountain...

Within moments, the guests see the Fairy Godmother appear, clutching a handkerchief to her bosom. She takes a deep breath, and then walks behind the Philharmagic building. The captive guests flock to the courtyard where they see a trail of bloody pawprints. Just as they reach the attraction's exit, the Fairy Godmother comes out, wiping her hands on her robes.
Fairy Godmother: "I saw from my window that there was a fight in the courtyard. A hooded figure was seen running this way. Sadly, it appears that I have arrived too late... there has been a murder in Fantasyland."

As the guests start looking amongst themselves, they realize that they are one guest short... the owl shoos tries to shoo them away, but they have already seen through the closing door that Scar has been killed. Grudgingly, Archimedes explains.
Archimedes: "As you can see, Scar has been sliced and diced like a pickle. It seems that the lion had been hot on the trail of the culprit, when he was attacked. Follow me..."
He flies towards the fountain. "Scar's body appears to be covered with shallow cuts... defensive wounds. As in, he tried to avoid the blows from whatever blade was used on him. The trail begins here, at the fountain, and ends in the theater for Philharmagic.*flies back to the body* One can assume that Scar tried to warn us, but was cut down, literally, here. I thought that the killer may have left behind a clue, but I have not found anything. Perhaps the detectives might have better luck."

Fairy Godmother: "Dealing with murders and villains is not in my normal job description. I am a helper, a healer, whether the wounds be physical or emotional... However, might I point out that there is a clue here. Scar was trying to tell us something about the killer's identity..."
*waves her wand around*
"
Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo... Hmmm... very troubling."

Archimedes:
"Oh, get on with it, woman! What does your magic tell you?"
Fairy Godmother: *sigh* "Patience, my feathered friend. I sense a connection to this place... but I must warn the remaining detective that most of our guests here have a connection to Mickey's Philharmagic. This requires careful deliberation."

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
nighttimewisher said:
What better weapon to slice and dice a full grown lion with than a lightsabre??? Its much more elegant and less random than a blaster.

OOC: true, but any one of the guests could have "borrowed" it... :drevil:

Computer Magic

nighttimewisher said:
What better weapon to slice and dice a full grown lion with than a lightsabre??? Its much more elegant and less random than a blaster.
Mickey: I have an Alibi...and I will be talking to my lawyer about this slander. I'm Mickey Mouse damit

pluto77

**so lets just pretend you can all understand Pluto so I don't have to bark every time :lol: I'll still try not to go too much out of his personality**
We haven't heard much from Tigger lately. :lookaroun The quiet ones can never be trusted...

Number_6

Cheshire Cat: *Slowly fades out to nothing. His pawprints making tracks toward the Carousel. The left prints start going left around the Carousel and his right ones go off to the right. You hear a slight chuckle as the pawprints head all the way around and meet up on the other side of the Carousel.*

Computer Magic

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Computer Magic said:
<CENTER>I was hanging out here with my old pal Donald. Ask him; he'll tell ya

</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>[URL="http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicKingdomToontownFair/images/Mickey%27s-Toontown-FairIMG_2547.jpg"]http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicKingdomToontownFair/images/Mickey%27s-Toontown-FairIMG_2547.jpg</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>

I'm being framed I tell ya....Just like my pal Roger Rabbit[/URL]</CENTER>

I believe you :lookaroun

LilDucky

Computer Magic said:

</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>[URL="http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicKingdomToontownFair/images/Mickey%27s-Toontown-FairIMG_2547.jpg"]http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicKingdomToontownFair/images/Mickey%27s-Toontown-FairIMG_2547.jpg</CENTER><CENTER> </CENTER><CENTER>

Why I aughta..... :mad: :fork: :mad: :fork:

*mumbles and grumbles*

nighttimewisher

</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>[URL="http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicKingdomToontownFair/images/Mickey%27s-Toontown-FairIMG_2547.jpg"]http://www.wdwinfo.com/Photos/MagicK...irIMG_2547.jpg</CENTER><CENTER></CENTER><CENTER>

So Donald was in on too...and you planned it at his boat house!
Donald and Mickey killed Scar!!!

lunalovegoddess

Original Poster
Archimedes: *flying towards the group of guests at break-neck speed, overshoots his target and ends up tail feathers over head slumped against the fountain* "Whooo-hoo-hooo! You've done it! You've cracked the case! Congratulations, Donald! You've found our killer..."
He walks over to Donald Duck with as much dignity as he can muster and announces, "Merlin is on his way with the Disney police. He was successful in finding a way to break the Madam Mim's hold on the killer's mind."

Merlin: *strides forward happily, his robes billowing behind him*
With a wave of his wand, he ties up Mickey Mouse with floating rope. Cries of shock and outrage ring the air. Merlin waves it off with an impatient air.
"The detective was wise to make the arrest so soon. Out of concern for his dear friend, of course. I assure you, Donald, that we will rehabilitate Mickey and return him to all of you soon. Come along, Mickey."
Fairy Godmother:"Dear me; that poor mouse will be going through a rough time. Please let him know that you harbor no ill feelings towards him when this is all over. He was, after all, not acting under his own free will."

Arthur: *limping slightly, joins Merlin.* He is looking much better now that the Fairy Godmother has healed him. However, he is still sore. *grimaces* "And as for Mim, that old witch is currently locked in the solarium where she is getting as much wholesome sunshine as she can, which is making her absolutely miserable! I can't think of a better punishment than that."

Well, all's well that ends well... it's been great playing with all of you. Congratulations to LilDucky for solving the case so soon.
(As for future games, Scar will not be able to be played again for five games.)

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom