Disney Magic?

ZipadeeMickey

Original Poster
Okay so this is probably a stupid/childish question but coming from someone who has been deeply inspired by Disney and still loves going and spending entire days at the parks I thought I should toss this question out. This is for any current CM's or CM's who worked in the park (WDW) for several years.

1. Was working at Disney a great experience or is it just like any other job?
2. If you're someone who loved the whole "disney magic" experience, did you lose that after you started working for WDW?
3. How hard was it to get promoted? Is it any harder if you don't have a college degree of some kind?
4. What was your favorite job if you did enjoy working there and why?

I'm looking to work in custodial (I've heard it has good guest interaction) so I'm not looking for much if I would apply to Disney but I have heard a lot of mixed feelings about working at Disney and I would like honest opinions about what your experiences were. You can even PM me if you want to give me the whole story. :)

Last edited:

Dasnowz

my only advice is talk to someone in custodial before taking that job. Its pretty nasty at times so make sure its something you really want. it can involve cleaning some very disgusting bathrooms. I know people in it now and they clean bathrooms and empty garbage cans. Guest interactions are very limited for their locations.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom