Disney lego

ajmellu7

Original Poster
Hi guys, I am coming to Disney for the first time in many years in august with my wife and 18 month old daughter! Last time I came there was a large Lego shop in downtown and I just wondered if it was still there and what sets it is selling? Does it have specific Disney sets and what prices are they? I ask as we can't get anything like that in the uk for a reasonably price and was wondering whether I would be able to stock up for when my daughter is older and more able!

Many thanks

G00fyDad

It is a typical Lego store and sells no more Disney sets than any other Lego store. I thought the same thing the first time we went there. I figured that since it was on Disney property that it was a Disney Lego store but it is not. It's very neat and worth a trip inside but it sell the same thing that any other Lego store sells.

Annielkd

I go every year. My son is a huge lego fan. You need to go if only to see the HUGE lego creations outside. They are totally awesome. Prices are consistent with what you get online, but it's nice to see the kits together. Plus, you can scan a product and it will show you it being built. There is nothing you can get there that you can't get somewhere else... but, it's kind of fun. You can build things right there. It's worth the trip.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom