Disney Lawn Flamingos - Paint is fading

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nothing decorative outside. No trash cans in the back yard. About 5 colors of exterior paint to choose from. Certain types of windows and doors. The list goes on and on. The HOA has gotten really crazy the last few years...hence my rebellion. About 5 years ago I was at the helm of a development-wide lawn flamingo-ing. The flamingos increased in quantity gradually all over the neighborhood. One night 74 of them just magically migrated over to the lawn of the President of the HOA. I have no idea how they got there. :lookaroun :shrug:

:ROFLOL:

That's great!

What happens on the Fourth of July? Do people not put out flags at ALL? :eek:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
:ROFLOL:

That's great!

What happens on the Fourth of July? Do people not put out flags at ALL? :eek:

Nope. No flags to speak of. No one has anything to hang a flag off of since they made everyone remove any flag pole holders they might have illegally installed. There is one guy who will put up patriotic swags for the day but he always gets fined for violating the rules. The up side of all of this is that people go all out with christmas lights and halloween displays around here. The association hasn't cracked down on huge displays for those holidays...yet. :lol:

I have one, but it's not a Disney one....

I used to have a ceramic dog like that outside. The landscapers ran it over with the lawn mower though. :( If Disney won't make me a multi-holiday Mickey flamingo, I would settle for a big Mickey statue that I could put outside and dress up. :lol:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Nope. No flags to speak of. No one has anything to hang a flag off of since they made everyone remove any flag pole holders they might have illegally installed. There is one guy who will put up patriotic swags for the day but he always gets fined for violating the rules. The up side of all of this is that people go all out with christmas lights and halloween displays around here. The association hasn't cracked down on huge displays for those holidays...yet. :lol:

I used to have a ceramic dog like that outside. The landscapers ran it over with the lawn mower though. :( If Disney won't make me a multi-holiday Mickey flamingo, I would settle for a big Mickey statue that I could put outside and dress up. :lol:
Somebody needs to put a flag up the HOA ! That's just un-American.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom