Disney Jr. Live on Stage

Kuzcotopia

Original Poster
My daughter just turned five, and she'll be 51/2 when we visit.

She still loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but I am wondering what the ages are for this show?

Is she too old? Will most of the kids be smaller toddlers? Who has seen it firsthand?

Curious, Thanks! Don't want her at a show aimed at, and full of, 2-3 year olds only.

Weather_Lady

She won't be too old! My two were 4 and 6 the last time we went and they absolutely loved the Disney, Jr. show. Even DH and I found it to be entertaining -- it's fast-paced and cute. Now that Sophia and Doc McStuffins have been added, my kids are super-excited to see it again on our upcoming trip.

As long as she still enjoys Disney, Jr. shows on TV, she'll enjoy the show -- I should add that if a child isn't familiar with the characters, they won't get much out of it.

Here's the current show:

Last edited:

MOXOMUMD

My daughter just turned five, and she'll be 51/2 when we visit.

She still loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates, but I am wondering what the ages are for this show?

Is she too old? Will most of the kids be smaller toddlers? Who has seen it firsthand?

Curious, Thanks! Don't want her at a show aimed at, and full of, 2-3 year olds only.
My daughter is 8 and she still loves to go to it. :D It's also a nice sitdown break in the air conditioning.

Kuzcotopia

Original Poster
Excellent. Thanks for your responses. I think we'll go (and follow it up with ToT!).

She has seen an episode or two of the other shows, mostly at hotel stays in the past year. We don't have cable, but Jake and the Neverland pirates is on Netflix. She dressed up as Izzy last Halloween.

Sparkle81

I took my 2 year old & he was one of the youngest ones there. I'd say the majority of the audience were around your daughter's age :)

fltink

Consider doing lunch at Hollywood and Vine that day! The meal is buffet and the food is great! If you do lunch, it saves you some money over dinner, and your daughter will get to enjoy the company of Jake, Doc, Sofia and Manny! They even play songs from the shows, like "Talk Like a Pirate" from Jake and the Neverland pirates and they encourage the kids to get up and dance. My five year old daughter LOVED it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom