Disney Investors?

Disney Maniac

Original Poster
I'm just curious, do any of you guys out there own or used to own any stock in Disney?

If you don't, it's a great stock to own. You should check out the oneshare.com add posted on wdwmagic.com to find out more.

Thanks!:D

guy12000

I've been thinking of investing in Dsiney Stock for a while now. Do you think it's a worthwhile investment. I am a bit nervous about this type of thing!

Brett

I own stock in Disney...recently sold some though (due to the fact I'm a poor college student and needed 100 bucks) :p

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by jay_london
As shareholders do you get much info from disney in their annual reports?

jay

Not really. People think that shareholders get all of this secret information & figures, but we don't. Michael Eisner gloats on how well Disney did that year and there are some confusing financial figures that you have to be an accountant to understand. :eek:

BTW, you can get the annual report via the Investor Relations page.

I would sell Disney stock right now before it gets worse! If you are thinking about buying wait a while---when it hits bottom. Too much bad news for Disney all around to buy right now.

Herbie53

Premium Member
My parent's bought me a single share of Disney stock when I started highschool. It was just like the oneshare.com thing, but they thought of it on their own. My stock split, and now I have three shares. WOOHOO! I'm well on my way to being a millionaire!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom