Disney Intervention

fosse76

I think it's time for an intervention when you plan your third trip to Disney within a four month time span! I recieved my bonus at work and decided to go to Disney...again...despite having already been in September and November! I think I need professional help (at least that's what my colleagues are telling me)!

GrumpysWife

Congratulations on the added trip!! :sohappy: Unfortunately, I also need help when it comes to Disney and cannot partake in an intervention. :animwink:

Upvote 0

66Stella

Whoohoo...so happy for you:D I am patiently awaiting hubby's bonus so I can purchase park tickets for our trip in May of 2009. Happy planning.

Upvote 0

Philo

Life's worth living. If you're lucky enough to be able to go so often then do it! However, if you start planning another for Jan / Feb just remember how much more fun it would be if you take me along too.........

Upvote 0

dove_

I'll have gone 4 times in the past three years after next week, and that's as long as my stepmom has known me. She thinks I'm crazy, but my dad's taking her when he gets back from Iraq because she's never been and doesn't understand the magic (yet!).

I'm also planning on doing the college program in winter of '10. :D

Upvote 0

Senderella

I think it's time for an intervention when you plan your third trip to Disney within a four month time span! I recieved my bonus at work and decided to go to Disney...again...despite having already been in September and November! I think I need professional help (at least that's what my colleagues are telling me)!

Aw to :fork: with those colleagues! LOL There are a heck of a lot worse addictions in this world than a Disney addiction (although, if you really think about it, the effects are similar.. lol a happy feel good escape from reality that drains your bank account!) At least if we're all going to have addictions, they might as well be positive right? hehe Then again, we may all need help but telling this lot of us is like letting the loons run the asylum? We're all mad here. :hammer: :wave:

Upvote 0

fosse76

Original Poster
Well I booked my trip for January 12-16! Hopefully the crowds won't be too bad. Though I'm now kicking myself for booking an 8am flight! I'm not even up that early to go to work! I wanted to maximize my time in the parks. And compared to what I paid in November for the same length of time, I'm saving $150! Woo-hoo! Unfortunately this will probably be my last trip until at least the autumn...I will not go during the summer!

Upvote 0

captainkidd

Life's worth living. If you're lucky enough to be able to go so often then do it! However, if you start planning another for Jan / Feb just remember how much more fun it would be if you take me along too.........

That's what I say. Screw it. You only live once. Enjoy it!

Upvote 0

jjbuster2

Next week is our 8th trip since August 2005, DD just turned 7 (it's her 8th trip as well) and one of those included a 3 night Disney Cruise on The Wonder. You are not alone...WE ARE ALL ADDICTED!

It's been just over a year since my last fix...I'm gettin' jittery....only 7 more days...

:p

Upvote 0

vwayfan123

where do you live?

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Absolutely! You need an intervention...

I'd be happy to have you fly me in to join you in the dangerous environment in question to assist you with facing your addiction head-on! It's the only way! :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Ayeembored

And I'm tempted... HOPING for offers, mind you, to pull off two trips next year. One the now traditional "School Is Out" trip, and another in October for my honeymoon. I've got a feeling there's going to be good enough incentives out there to pull it off.

*crosses fingers*

Upvote 0

Susan Savia

I say, if you can go to the World, by all means GO!!! We would certainly go oftener if we didn't have 875 miles separating us from the parks!!! I don't care for flying and so we figure once a year gives us a lot to look forward too!! :ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom