Disney Dining without reservations?

xoAli

Original Poster
As a thank you to my mom, I was going to surprise her with nice dining for one night and even 180, 60, 30 days in advance no reservations were available. Is it possible for a party of three to get in without reservations the same day we are at the parks?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Keep trying for reservations. Walk-ups are rare for most good restaurants.

Are you looking for one particular restaurant or any nice restaurant? If you can't find anything, try phoning and asking what's available. It's odd if there's no availability at all, unless you're trying for New Year's Eve?

Jae99

Are you looking for just one restaurant or are you looking for a restaurant in a certain park? Sept 11 right.

Jae99

I am looking right now and there are literally dozens of restaurants with multiple times available for Sept 11th.

xoAli

Original Poster
Really? Wow. The site always tells me there's no available hours and to try another one, but I do and it never works. It's odd. Any nice restaurant, really. And it's for Sept. 14th.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So out of 80 or so possibles (removing F&W and specialty offerings), 52 show availability for dinner that evening. Plenty of choices. You never did mention which park.

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member
So for example at EPCOT, I can get into every restaurant except Akershus, Coral Reef, and Garden Grill. All others, including Le Cellier, are available.

xoAli

Original Poster
Oh, right. I'll be at Hollywood Studios that day. I don't know why, but for some reason online they never seem to work (says they are all filled out) as for mobile it does too with the exception of some restaurants at Epcot. Sadly, I can't call since I don't live in the US. I was hoping to get in Sci-fi Dine-in, Hollywood & Vine or 50's Prime Time Cafe.

HolleBolleGijs

Oh, right. I'll be at Hollywood Studios that day. I don't know why, but for some reason online they never seem to work (says they are all filled out) as for mobile it does too with the exception of some restaurants at Epcot. Sadly, I can't call since I don't live in the US. I was hoping to get in Sci-fi Dine-in, Hollywood & Vine or 50's Prime Time Cafe.

I don't know what to tell you...there's dinner availability for both Prime Time and Hollywood & Vine for 3 people on Sept 11th. I literally just checked.

Mukta

There is something wrong with your computer. There are lots of spots open. Can you try a different computer?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom