Disney Dining UK 2018!!

DreamalittleDisney

Just spotted this ....

Attachments

• 20170330_125546.jpg
    20170330_125546.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 116

Nj4mwc

How do they know ur from the U.K.? Do they check ids passports etc at check in? What would stop someone from masking their IP address and booking a package

Upvote 0

Jon81uk

How do they know ur from the U.K.? Do they check ids passports etc at check in? What would stop someone from masking their IP address and booking a package

I think you need to put a non-US postal address when booking. They don't check anything at the hotel.

Although the free dining (quick service plan at a moderate and regular plan at a deluxe or DVC villa) is a good deal, the UK get a lot fewer cash discounts on rooms compared to the US. We paid £3600 (about $3000 at current exchange rates) for 2 adults for 2 weeks at Wilderness Lodge, including park tickets, "free" regular DDP and "free" memory maker.

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
unless you also have a UK bank account/ carc account
I think you need to put a non-US postal address when booking. They don't check anything at the hotel.

Although the free dining (quick service plan at a moderate and regular plan at a deluxe or DVC villa) is a good deal, the UK get a lot fewer cash discounts on rooms compared to the US. We paid £3600 (about $3000 at current exchange rates) for 2 adults for 2 weeks at Wilderness Lodge, including park tickets, "free" regular DDP and "free" memory maker.
And then you add the airfare

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Just curious - I wonder if the number of UK visitors to WDW has decreased since Brexit and the diminished value of the pound v. dollar?

We've only yesterday triggered Brexit lol! Do you mean since the disastrous vote and the subsequent horrendous exchange rate? I doubt it. People plan it a while ahead, so it will take time to affect bookings. They'll just delay a couple extra years.

We do get an amazing deal on Disney tickets it has to be said. Apart from 14 nights for the price of 7, and 21 for the price of 14, they all include park hopper and the extra water parks option. And still works out cheaper per day than the normal prices. I was talking to a young family heading back to Philly, he was from the UK and she was Philly born. They couldn't believe the price, and said they would buy them from his parents' address from now on!

Upvote 0

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
It is kinda true...as soon as they started the Disney Dining and Free Dining Plans, the quality and availability of the restaurants all plummeted... a few more years of this and OHana will be serving chicken nuggets and all-you-care-to-drink water...

this.

Upvote 0

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
so what everyone is saying is that free dining has reduced all dining locations to the level of Le Celier before free dining.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom