Disney Dining Experience?

Cinderella Fan

Original Poster
Can anyone give me more information on the DDE? Is it worth the price? How does it work, and where?

Thanks for the advice!!! :wave:

s25843

Cinderella Fan said:
Can anyone give me more information on the DDE? Is it worth the price? How does it work, and where?

To join you either need to be an Annual Passholder or Florida Resident. The fee for APs is $50, and im not sure about the fee for Florida residents. You need to be 21 to join, and you can also add a spouse to the membership.

You can use it at virtually all table service resturants, and you get a 20% discount on your final tab.

Try doing a search, I know there are quite a few threads with full resturant lists etc....

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If you don't have the option of the Dinning plan (such as us AP holders) it is worth its weight in gold.

I just ordered the Disney Dining Experience cards myself. You must have an annual pass number or an annual passholder voucher numbers to apply. Also the office that controls this is only open from 9-5 Monday thru Friday. It takes 3-5 weeks to get them in the mail. The card covers all but one of the places we are dining at! See the link that I also refer to......It' gives alot of great information.
http://www.allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

Happy Dining!!! :slurp:

mrtoad

Cinderella Fan said:

It is beyond worth it if you go out to eat a sit down places while at WDW. We saved a few hundred on our first trip (minus the $50.00 we paid for the card as an AP holder).

Here is a link for you: http://allearsnet.com/din/dde.htm

vilegirl

Totally worth it! The best $50 I've ever spent. We normally go to sit down meals and it's just amazing how much a 20% discount can save you over the entire trip. And it seems that most restaurants take it. So far, I've never gone to one that didn't. :sohappy:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I used it on my recent trip too and thought it was great. I think we recouped the $50 cost within the first two days of our trip. And dont forget you can use it at counter service at the AK.

Never used the valet parking option though.

Here's an add-on question-

When a Cast Member uses their discount at a restaurant (20% off), the restaurants always add an automatic 15% gratuity (whether or not the service was good). Do the restaurants do this with the DDE card? Not for myself, just throwing it out there :)

shoppingnut

ChipmunkStar said:
Here's an add-on question-

When a Cast Member uses their discount at a restaurant (20% off), the restaurants always add an automatic 15% gratuity (whether or not the service was good). Do the restaurants do this with the DDE card? Not for myself, just throwing it out there :)

No they don't automatically add the gratuity.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom