Disney Christmas Parade! Whats your take?

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Original Poster
Didnt see any threads discussing this, if so, mods please move. How are you guys liking the parade so far? Any favorite or laughable parts? I thought the opening song with NPH was pretty good. "7 Dwarves, Ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-check!" Was the Samantha Brown parts what she was there filming for last month? Love to see the Disneyland Monorail also. They are pushing My Disney Side to the max. Merry Christmas from Atlanta to everyone at WDWMAGIC.COM!!!!!

Magenta Panther

Much as I love Disney, I do find the parade to be even more overbearingly commercial than Macy's. And I can't stand Neil Patrick Harris (what's his appeal? He was the worst thing in that Smurf movie my nephew dragged me to see, and that's saying something).

disney4life2008

Much as I love Disney, I do find the parade to be even more overbearingly commercial than Macy's. And I can't stand Neil Patrick Harris (what's his appeal? He was the worst thing in that Smurf movie my nephew dragged me to see, and that's saying something).

The problem is thst its not a parade anymore. Between Neil abd Nick its a borefest.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
The only thing I have ever liked him in was Starship Troopers, but I thought he did ok in his lip sinking opening number.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom