Disney Bedroom Shop

DanStat

Hey guys...is there a shop at Downtown Disney that sells Disney stuff for your bedroom (sheets, pillows, alarm clocks, etc.)??? Thanks!
:confused:

Maria

Originally posted by disneyprep50321
Hey guys...is there a shop at Downtown Disney that sells Disney stuff for your bedroom (sheets, pillows, alarm clocks, etc.)??? Thanks!
:confused:

Yes!! There are two: World of Disney (the big one) and there is another one specifically selling stuff for the house, and bathroom and bedroom.I can´t remember the name though...

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I think the shop's called Disney at Home, they have some really great stuff this time I bought Winnie the Pooh and Tiger coat hangers and enough Mickey soaps to last until next time we go back:)

Upvote 0

markymark

Of course, you are right, Beauty!

I actually fear going into Disney At Home, there seems to be some strange process which apparently makes money remove itself from my wallett - STRANGE! :confused: :veryconfu :confused:

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Originally posted by markymark
I actually fear going into Disney At Home, there seems to be some strange process which apparently makes money remove itself from my wallett - STRANGE! :confused: :veryconfu :confused: [/B]

Don't worry Mark you haven't got a problem until your wallet screams just as you look in the window;)

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

Originally posted by Camelot
Check out your Sunday newspaper K MART suppliment...

Mine just started advertising "Disney Home" products.

Are they the same products that Disney sell? whenever I've been to the K Mart their disney products are usually the same as what you see in the world, but something called 'Mickey Unlimited'.

Upvote 0

Camelot

Originally posted by Beauty and the

Are they the same products that Disney sell? whenever I've been to the K Mart their disney products are usually the same as what you see in the world, but something called 'Mickey Unlimited'.

Sorry, since I just saw this in yesterdays advertisements, I can't say first-hand, but I forgot to mention that it said "Introducing" Disney Home" and showed photos of bedroom stuff (sheets, pillowcases, etc.)

Upvote 0

Maria

Don´t quote me on this one, k? but I think Disney Unlimited is the brand they use for the Disney Stores around the world and the merchandise they sell in different stores i.e. Sears where I live... I also saw that brand at the Belz Factory Outlet Disney Store... Disney owns it, but that brand is not sold at the parks. It´s like a cheaper one or so... am I right? Can someone confirm this or give a "real" explanation?

Upvote 0

DanStat

Original Poster
What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for Mickey sheets, pillowcases, lamps <-- I really need one of those. Also, do they have those old alarm (wind-up) clocks that have the mickey face and ears for the bells?

I am also looking for a rug to go below my bed.

Thanks!

Upvote 0

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by Beauty and the
I think the shop's called Disney at Home, they have some really great stuff this time I bought Winnie the Pooh and Tiger coat hangers and enough Mickey soaps to last until next time we go back:)

I just steal the mickey soap from the hotel....if you hide it each day they give you a new bar....hehe

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I just steal the mickey soap from the hotel....if you hide it each day they give you a new bar....hehe [/B][/QUOTE]

The Beast is fantastic at doing that, we came home this time with 25 bars of soap, 28 bottles of shampoo, 19 body lotions and 11 shower caps. I think the fact that he left the maid 5 bucks a day helped. But I still bought 36 mickey soaps because they're shaped liked mickey heads and are blue to co-ordinate with the bathroom.:D :eek:

Upvote 0

markymark

The Beast is fantastic at doing that, we came home this time with 25 bars of soap, 28 bottles of shampoo, 19 body lotions and 11 shower caps.

I bet he'll be down at Great Homer St market flogging them on Sunday!!!

Upvote 0

Beauty and the

I've just been and checked his box, it was 25 bars of bath soap and a magnificent 31 bars of facial soap. That housekeeper must have thought we where the dirtiest family at WDW, either that or she was having an affair with the Beast:eek:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom