Disney all booked up.

Mr Morrow

Choose something you really love about Disney!

It could be a ride, or the resort you're staying at.

There is almost a t-shirt for anything! :)

Leolioness4200

The last time my fiance and I went to EPCOT we stopped by the Saki bar in Japan and tried a Sake we had never
tasted before. The sake cups they let us keep and everytime we look through our liquor cabinet we see the saki
cups which always bring back the memories of that day, and all the fun we had at EPCOT :).

Chas. Harding

Original Poster
The last time my fiance and I went to EPCOT we stopped by the Saki bar in Japan and tried a Sake we had never
tasted before. The sake cups they let us keep and everytime we look through our liquor cabinet we see the saki
cups which always bring back the memories of that day, and all the fun we had at EPCOT :).

Thanks

That's a good'n.

......and there's a drink in it too!

This forum's going well.

Chas H.

Zman-ks

75.gif

Thats an awesome idea. :)

SteveW

I like to get a different key chain to hang from rear view mirror in my car. Simple and I like the way it reminds me of being there. I tried to combine them once....that only lasted a couple of blocks. :)

Birthwarrior

My souvenirs of choice were the pressed pennies. It was fun scouting for the machines and picking out the designs, as I took enough quarters and pennies to do 12 per park. I am probably going to turn some of them into a bracelet or necklace.

One family tradition is also getting Christmas ornaments from grandma, so on our final day at WDW, my mom took all the grandkids to the Christmas store in downtown Disney to pick out an ornament related to their favorite memory from the week.

G8rchamps

I like clothing with suddle Disney- recently a Hawaiian shirt where the coconuts on the tree are Mickey ears and a tie with small pirste flags you can't see till you get close.

Disney parks music CD. We play the MK rope drop show when we hit the car for each trip!

jlsHouston

If it's on special I gotta buy it.... so when you are there , they might have backpacks or beach towels or watches or the lanyards with pins and I always get at least one of everything on that spend this much money and get this for $15 bucks promo. I also try to get a Christmas ornament and a magnet of the resort we are at. Twice I was there when a doll mfg was and I got the Belle doll and a Mulan doll autographed.

Weather_Lady

A coffee cup you can use every day, a Mickey "ears" hat you can display in your home along with other priceless items, and/or a Christmas ornament for the tree. (I get an ornament for each of our kids and label it inconspicuously with their initials and the year of our visit -- we give them a couple every year which commemorate a family memory from that year, and someday when they have their own homes, they get to take with them all of the ornaments they've accumulated).

TNDisneyNut

Disney all booked up, and paid for, by Chas and crew!

Now I need some help.

I wanna bring something back as a souvenir of our trip.

Not just a Mickey Mouse Doll.

Something that you experienced travellers have seen as a 'must have' for the memory of the trip.

Suggestions please.

Chas H.
I always get a Christmas ornament so I remember every time we have visited. I also bought my daughter Cinderella's glass slipper with her name etched on it.

Todd L

We Always get to the Xmas shop Downtown and Pick out a Great Ornament..have it customized with the Date .

The tree is getting pretty full at this point But Its so much fun to unpack them every year !

We do the Christmas ornament thing for all trips as well.
But another thing I do is a picture (sometimes in a frame, sometimes I have to frame it) of something we saw on our trip. I have from Coronado island, Florence, Boston, and more. But one of my faves is our first trip with the kids.....a really pretty pic of the Polynesian.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom