Disney 20 Questions game...

Disney_Belle

Original Poster
I don't think anyone has posted this yet... So I read the post someone made about finding an Alice in Wonderland doll for their niece, and I went to the Mattel site and found the online Disney 20Q game... It is any Disney Characters, place, thing etc... its actually fun!!!

here is the link... HAVE FUN!!!!

http://www.20q.net/disney/

Captain Hank

Cool game. After a bit of prodding, it finally came up with Adventurers Club. Living with the Land took two tries. But, :eek: no Carousel of Progress at all!

miles1

A fun diversion. It picked up the TTA in the first 20 questions. It took 26 questions to get the Partners Statue in the hub.

Thanks.

Scott75

Fun game! Eventually answered everything I was thinking of except Rizzo (or any other muppet). Perhaps the more people play the game the more knowledgeable the database will become.

Ilovewishes

What kind of question is "Will it fit in Mary Poppins' carpet bag?"

Everything fits in Mary Poppins' carpet bag!

It got Dumbo quite easily but it took 26 questions to get Archimedes the Owl from the Sword in the Stone!

You just know I'm going to keep playing this!!

DizneyPryncess

Most addicting site ever.

It got Simba, Tinkerbell & Cinderella Castle really quickly. No surprise there. It never got Tinkerbell's Treasures though. After lots of questions, it asked me to search for my answer. So I searched, and it came up with "Tinkerbell's Toy Shoppe". haha, the nerve! :)

Disney_Freak429

I want to add if it doesn't come up with your answer even after the search make sure to submit it so they might add it. The more people play submit answers ect. the better it will be when it comes out in stores. I recently submited the three new students of East High that will be in HSM3 to try to help them make the cut because we know those crazy tweens will want them in. (ok & maybe me lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom